Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
hmm doesnt hrithik look repititive???

in every movie??

hey shabnam :D

simi pakora
293418 thumbnail
Caro, I agree that he always went with this safe look until recently. My favorite Hrithik movie is Lakshya. See his look in Kites.

134529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carolinecj

hmm doesnt hrithik look repititive???

in every movie??

hey shabnam :D

Hi Caro =)
I do agree with you on that partly. I think he looked the same in MPKDH, AMALL, and even in Fida. But then I think he started to look different in Koi Mil Gaya and Dhoom 2.
-simi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

LOL Nimmi, you're the first person I've come across that is not fida over Hrithik. I understand though. I have to lie to some people too by saying that I love Ranbir when I really don't.

And I like all of Hrithik's dance performances. I think he and Shahid are the best dancers we have in Bollywood today.

ahaha really? i know some people who hate hrithik with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆
i also have to lie about liking karishma kapoor, otherwise i will be killed 🤣
yea hrithik and shahid are amazing dancers 😳
293418 thumbnail
He was always good looking. One of my best friends, who I have forced to watch BW films is obsessed with him. Whenever I would take a ride from her, it was CD's of songs from Hrithik's films. Being Amreekan, her mom is completely confused by this as is her family. But she would always and still always is up to date with Hrithik news, googling all the time. Sometimes, before I-F has an article, she'll let me know something. 😆
She forced me and a few of our other common friends to go see Jodha Akbar first day first show, which involved an hour long drive.😛
Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 15 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
im not talking about looks alone

the Lakshya in hrithik was the director playing his cards well..

his emotions his feelings look the same..I was fida over hrithik in KNPH

usually as I see the problem is heros try to tower above the story itself or stand apart..very few do i see people trying to FIT in!

i dont see hrithiks dance any different from his first movie

khwaaja mere khwaja was interesting..but his style/uniqueness based on whether im geeralising or talkign as a fan... kind of keeps him apart...

or maybe this is the aamir khan/kamal haasan fan in me talkimg
petticoat thumbnail
simi

karishma-aamir taught bollywood to SMOOCH!ermm ermm

raja hindustani!

-simi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

Caro, I agree that he always went with this safe look until recently. My favorite Hrithik movie is Lakshya. See his look in Kites.

so far, i am TURNED OFF to the F.... i hope his acting saves the day 😆
thats the thing with hrithik, some of this movies, he has looked pukingly repulsive, and some other ones, he looks yummier than a cheesecake!
i remember sitting with my friends in dhoom 2 and we used to hoot everytime they showed him all hot, and we had old aunties right infront of us who would turn around and give each other these-girls-are-ruined looks 🤣
220680 thumbnail
Am I the only one who disliked Raja Hindustani?
-simi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

He was always good looking. One of my best friends, who I have forced to watch BW films is obsessed with him. Whenever I would take a ride from her, it was CD's of songs from Hrithik's films. Being Amreekan, her mom is completely confused by this as is her family. But she would always and still always is up to date with Hrithik news, googling all the time. Sometimes, before I-F has an article, she'll let me know something. 😆
She forced me and a few of our other common friends to go see Jodha Akbar first day first show, which involved an hour long drive.😛

ooh i can totally see an amreekan girl going fida over hrithik!
ahaha hour long drive for jodha akbar? it must have taken u a whole day to watch the movie and get back 🤣