Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

134529 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sorry Soha I couldn't make something for you and Sonia. I really don't know how to make all that stuff :(
Hey Jia, I'm Shabnam. Yupp, I don't think we've met before. How are you doing?
293418 thumbnail
Forget it; I doubt anything will happen. You were completely mild, Shabz. I mean the link, lol. And you have seen me when I get in a sparring mood, my tone is way more harsh than that.

Riya, you have been on awhile in the BW section.😉
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey Riyoooooooooooooo kamini!
peeps i think ill go and catch some sleep...
293418 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Sorry Soha I couldn't make something for you and Sonia. I really don't know how to make all that stuff :(

Hey Jia, I'm Shabnam. Yupp, I don't think we've met before. How are you doing?

I am really bad at it too. The last time I worked with Windows Video Maker was 3 years ago, and it was not pretty. And I do feel awful about not being able to do more.
Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 15 years ago
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello everyone!

15 days til Kaminey, OMG.

Nimz, haha yes I was there. Everyone is getting excited for LAK there. So what are we talking about?

I SEE HUMA IS BACK! OMG HUMMMMMMMMMMMA!!!!

roxthefox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Riya, I can't believe it. You BARELY come to the CC and ditch us for the Bollywood forum. *sniff* I'm hurt. Fo real, yeh.
Shabz, ok, we'll talk about this later, but now I'm worried. Hopefully this can be sorted out. You're not leaving either way!
gremlin. thumbnail
I m fiine Shabnam...dont bother whatever they say ok its their habbit..
293418 thumbnail
Bye Jia. It is kind of random chit chat at the moment. We were trying to recap all of the stuff Jia and Huma missed for awhile.

LAK Fever, I think it is some people wanting to fight and wanting to take any bit of my hopes away, by their constant devotion to someone. But yeah, there is some of that too.
134529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dizzyonlemonade

Forget it; I doubt anything will happen. You were completely mild, Shabz. I mean the link, lol. And you have seen me when I get in a sparring mood, my tone is way more harsh than that.

Riya, you have been on awhile in the BW section.😉

What?! Nimmi and harsh? LOL I don't think that's possible. You are one of the calmest person I've met on I-F, and Kully too. Btw, where is Kully anyways?
gremlin. thumbnail
Dhan tanan na na na na i love that song from Kaminey..