Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

293418 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
But I don't know if she wants to talk about it. Simi, Kully, Zainab, and Riya wrote songs in dedication that brought her back. So it was all good.:D

One sec, I am going to find the video dedication that were made for Zainab, Neeta, and Simi. Give me a second everyone.
Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 15 years ago
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
okay where did everyone disappear all of a sudden?

if security is a concern, then you can pm me that msg made by zainu.😆😉
Edited by totallyfabulous - 15 years ago
436959 thumbnail
Im off guys
Bye take care x
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bye Sara
Nimmi who dedicated to them these videos?
roxthefox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Huma, OMG YOU JUST SPOILED RKS FOR US. YOU HOREEBLE WOMAN. DIE U AWFEL PURSUN U CUM BK 1 DAY N RUIN DA PEES OF DIS CC!
Ok, but do tell details about your trip. Like all of them?! Oh, and you missed tons of other hilarious stories by Zainu. I'm trying to think of other stuff, but 4 hours of sleep is not permitting me to! Sayeed is also MIA and will be MIA for a few months, he said.
Shabzoo, is everything ok?
293418 thumbnail
Huma, it was audio, but she deleted it from Z-share soon after, so there is no trace of it.

Watch this: Credits to Chandni and Soha.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-hZD9VOVjI[/YOUTUBE]
Bye Sara.
Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 15 years ago
roxthefox thumbnail
Huma, I would have to send you the stuff Zainu recorded via MSN. I also recorded messages for our critters, but in a computer voice. We all shared our LOWE for the Golden Thread :) But junk food, please?
As to why I left, ahem. Junkity junk junk? Either way, it's all sorted now. The lowe of my fellow critters brought me back :)
Nimmi, I'll update the title. I didn't read the DOTW, I'm at work, and I don't think I'll be able to participate. I have to put the bash together. You guys picked a really packed/busy week for DOTW :(
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roxthefox

Huma, OMG YOU JUST SPOILED RKS FOR US. YOU HOREEBLE WOMAN. DIE U AWFEL PURSUN U CUM BK 1 DAY N RUIN DA PEES OF DIS CC!ooopppppppssss i didn't know that u all didn't know about RKS's new TWIST. SORRYYY

Ok, but do tell details about your trip. Like all of them?! Oh, and you missed tons of other hilarious stories by Zainu. I'm trying to think of other stuff, but 4 hours of sleep is not permitting me to! Sayeed is also MIA and will be MIA for a few months, he said.
Shabzoo, is everything ok?

there aren't many details about the trip. i went to london and also took a road trip of punjab until we reached sindh. so that was pretty good. It totally felt like satrangi show. 😛

and what is MIA? plz fill me in.
Edited by totallyfabulous - 15 years ago
roxthefox thumbnail
Why didn't anyone make a VM for Sonu and I?! *angry face*
134529 thumbnail
Hi Aisha and Nimmi :)
And byee Sara.
Soha, my life is just filled with so much drama right now but I'll PM you and Nimmi about it later tonight.