Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roxthefox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: totallyfabulous

hiiiiiiiiiiiii right back at u girls

soha's idea? what else can we expect from that evil mind. What are Ankit's feelings on this? 😆

OMG!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!
HUMAAAAAA!!!!!
THE TOTALLY FABULOUS HUMA!
I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!
*SQUISHY HUGS*
YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH YOU WERE MISSED? AND HOW MUCH STUFF YOU MISSED OUT ON?!??
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ankit will probably have a heart attack if he comes in here now lol

436959 thumbnail
I can speak out loud on pedofiles...Its sick LMAO

Mera ankit to acha bacha hai..he wud never do that LOOOL LMAO
293418 thumbnail
Well, I think we were trying to come up with an idea for the 75th CC. And due to watching Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, we decided to do one for the extinct species. Sayeed refused, then Ishan refused, and then Ankit was left because he had been absent for a bit. First, he was not too cool with it, but I think he has warmed up to it with time, haha.

As a budiya of this CC, I am robbing the cradle here.😆
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i bet he does =X
only joking ankit ! lol
436959 thumbnail
LMao oh so dats the story behind it all
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SOHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I missed u all too but honestly, i loved every bit of my vacation. alhamdulillah it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhh funnnnnnnnnn. Guess what I went to LONDON too. wohooooooooooo

and tell me all about what i have missed.
roxthefox thumbnail

Some updates for Huma. I'm going to try my best to remember, but of course, I can't remember everything!

You missed quite a few birthdays, in particular mine, Sonu's, Nimmi's, Simi's and Zainab's birthday. Zainab recorded a mast and dhamakedaar message for the babes and all of us on her brithday, which in turn angered our stalkers, who then made them feel better about their pathetic lives by pointing fingers at our parents :) Zainu also recorded a message for me, yay!

Rimi (Simi+ Riya), once the hottest couple of this CC, are no longer together. Simi was not giving Riya enough time, and secretly developed a crush on me. With you out of the picture, Riya and I came closer, and revealed our undying love for RV (from MJHT). Together, we refer to our selves as Triple R, and our hybrid couple name is Rixy. I am also involved in an extra-cc-al affair with Mitsy, who also shares my love for RV, and our hybrid couple name is Mixy.

Jia and Sara have finally returned after her self imposed exile. Hopefully, they are here to stay.

We have started another session here at the CC, live blogging. Every night, the night crew sits down and watches RKS (Rakhi ka sawayamvar) together, and we discuss it live. We literally rip it apart to shreds. It's quite amusing, and too much fun. While watching the show, a rift was created between the live bloggers, and we all divided into two teams; Team Luv and Team DumbMohan (namely, these were the two contestants on the show).

You have missed out on some TRULY dhasu topics on both the DMG and Bollywood forums.

My heart BEASTS for Zainu at every hour!

We are holding a sawayamvadhu for Ankit, which means you are also a contestant.

Um, um, help me out peepuls of Incognito Critics?

WELCOME BACK MY LOVE!!!!!!!

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: totallyfabulous

jia saving mahi and neha. hhhmmmmm i think this is just an excuse. u r actually in love with ankit. 😉

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thats a lie yeh mere uper daag hai ...that is not true my lord that is not true...i havnet even applied yet...
Controversy...LMAOOO
roxthefox thumbnail

CAN SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBER WHAT HUMA HAS MISSED OUT ON?!

Huma, perhaps you could junk?! Oh, and most of our Critters are on vacation, and I'm going next week. Now tell us details from yours. Are you married? How were the London mundey? Tell ALL!