Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutie_mahima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
JIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! IS THAT RLLLY U????????!!!!!!!! omg, its been AGEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! where have u beennnn!!!..............did u really get married?!?
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

her wig looks like its about to fall off 🤣🤣

and what is she trying to do ? DANCE ?? ahahaha armaan looks like he's about to pass out becuz of the horror
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah she is .. i wanna go pick on her. lmao
403365 thumbnail
OMGGGG SARAAAAAAA KI BACHCHI! LET ME GO FIND THAT THREAD NOW. ONLY FOR YOU! AHAHAH.
MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIII, how are you?! Are you back from your vacation?! We don't talk anymore. Naraaz ho humse? OK Let me use my infamous pick up lines on you. Your so hot when i look at you I get a tan. 😃
AISHU, COMMENTS! 😡
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
God i miss Sukriti i havent laughed that much since she left ROFL...omg people call that scene hottest i want to puke...
Yuck Yuck Yuck...
436959 thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1144939

Found it zainab- tho sara's opst dont show cus shes banned..Wer is she man
cutie_mahima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zainab25

OMGGGG SARAAAAAAA KI BACHCHI! LET ME GO FIND THAT THREAD NOW. ONLY FOR YOU! AHAHAH.

MAHIIIIIIIIIIIIII, how are you?! Are you back from your vacation?! We don't talk anymore. Naraaz ho humse? OK Let me use my infamous pick up lines on you. Your so hot when i look at you I get a tan. 😃
AISHU, COMMENTS! 😡

Zainnnnnnnnnnnyyyy!!!!!!!!! i'm doin good!! =).........yes, i'm back!! lol...i came back like a week ago....i came to the CC...but i think that whenever i came, u weren't there....lol........no, its nothing like that....we're just not on at the same times!! hahah..............lmfao!!! r u trying to flirt with me??!! hahahha😉
436959 thumbnail
FUUKUSUKKU is getting Jiggy HAHA
429108 thumbnail
Jia, LOL! You have to participate nahi toh samjo tu mar gayi, Rox Bhagwan will beat you up 😆

Sara, you gotta kidding me.. he was one of your best defender if not the best... Forget Ronaldo, we always had strenght and depth in our sqaud... you saw today's performance of Valencia? He was just awesome, the closest replacment of Ronaldo...

Zebzz!! lmfaoooo i was just kidding... anyways, is he and she even dancing? 😕 I can't believe the director/producers allowed that shot..
Edited by stint - 15 years ago
roxthefox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mahi, yes you have to.

Sara and Zainu, did you send in your votes/answers?!