Written Update of July 24th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

<FONT size=2>the show starts with anu looking at some painting and realizes that someone is watching her and its papu and she moves from there and everyone joins in the living room and then mangal tells him that groceries are there but the maid will be coming tomorrow and then as eshaan was calling mangal tell him that there is no network here and eshaan ask then what are you to use and samar says LAN-line and mangal says that is also not reliable nothing is around here and everyone gets quiet meanwhile bablu and anuabhv are doing masti and bablu says you want to put your hand in that statue's moth and anuabhav was about to but says you doi t first and bablu does and his hand gets stuck and starts yelling everyone comes and helps him and when he takes his hand out he cries what happen to my hand and then takes his hand out of the sleeves and says i made everyone fool and dadi gets mad and says dont ever do that kind of joke and leaves bablu calls dadi gandi and samar scolds him and says we dont say that to elders it just dadi got scared and bablu says if we dont do masti what is the point of coming on trip and samar says we will do masti just not front of dadi and then anu tells daksh that do you have to do work we are staying here you can start 2-3days later and daksh says no its very important try to understand anu makes faces of disappointment and says ok and then dakhs sees this goes to anu and says you tell me what you want to do and anu says why your work isnt waiting for you now and daksh says no not until you says i should work i will not and anu says liar and daksh says seriously and anu still does not believe him and he pick her up and the doll on the window is shown (creepy) and dadi in the room thinking and samar is typing shows that someone is watching them. in the morning bablugoes to kitchen and screams bhoot (ghost) and everyone rush to him and no one believes him but then something falls in the kitchen and dakhs decides to check it out and the maid comes running out all covered in aata and they remember she was to come today and then anu tells her come in kitchen i would show what is to cook today and then she looks outside the window and anu ask what happen and they go and then we see everyone out in the living room and daksh says for tonight we will only have fun and tells dadi to forget everything and they dance to desi girl then samar and anu dance and daksh gives look and they both move away from one another and they all laugh (so cute) and then lights go offand dadi and bablu goes to get candles andother boys go to check the fuse and anu is waiting in living room and someone comes behind her anu thinks its daksh and he touches her and kisses her (omg...) and as teh light turns on she sees daksh somewhere else and she isconfused and disgusted on what happendaksh andsamar (samar comes 2 min after dakhs)ask what happen and anu leaves the roomand tries to clean herself on what happen and who can do such thing and daksh comes and ask anu what happen and anu says i dont know i felt there was someone there and daksh tells her she was just imagining it and somehow anu convinces herself too but dakhs assures her that if anyone does touch her in wrong way he will kill him and papu is watching all this. then as everyone is sleeping papu takes all the things he had of anu form thetime daksh burnt it he looks at anus picture and it flies off and he runs to get it outside as he looks back he sees someone in his room and runs by the time he get there no one is there and the stuff he took out is gone, meanwhile anu says i know i was not imaging this i know someone was there and then she sees light in temple and wonders who can it be in the time and show ends on anu.</FONT>

<FONT size=2>NO-Recap was given at least on my video....sorry for delay...thanks again for understanding, and sorry for any mistakes...have gr8 weekend...</FONT>

<FONT face=Calibri size=2></FONT>

Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks!!

i bet there is going to be more misunderstandings about samar now. great.