Dr.Simran, Abhi , and Neha

ILUVARYAN4LIFE thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ok first of all Neha is soooooooooo stupid.... she says things and push abhi away...who the hell else is he gonna lean on if not Dr.Simran....? Simrans his xwife AND the mother of there child Aastha. Neha is the one that suggested abhi take simran to the award ceremony so why the hell was she pissed off when she saw them on TV..? She doesn't even know anything...Simran got an invitation..thats why shes there... Can someone please throw Neha outta the show....and bring Abhi and Dr.Simran back together!!!!!!!!!!!! They looked so cute together in Nehas dream. B/c everything simran and abhi r together it feels like shes falling in love with him all over again but she doesn't want to show it b/c hes married to that other WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you. however, i do see where neha is coming from. but yes, certain things she does get mad about are really stupid.
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neha is such a complex person... at one level, when she felt secure in Abhi's love, she wanted to play Happy Families and wudn't mind it at all if she saw Abhi and Simran having fun together. That was quite foolish really.. like a dance with the devil... she was ready to throw them together but had no control over the outcome and suffered the consequences everytime. At another level, she could be a bundle of nerves, tears and fears about their relationship and feel threatened by a mere phone call. I don't think Neha got her balancing act right 👎🏼 ... she's just a slip of a girl, definitely not mature enough i guess, to draw the boundaries firmly and assert herself. If making Abhi happy meant that she herself would have had to suffer, why do it at all??!?!