Puneet Tejwani’s plans - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Puneet Tejwani's plans

Puneet Tejwani, who is Shlok in Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai, has finished shooting for his role in the show. But the actor can't relax yet as he has two films in his kitty.
"I finished shooting on Monday (July 20). After a two-week break, I will start shooting for my new movie. I can't give you details about it, but I am playing the lead and first schedule be here in Pune. We will shoot few songs abroad."

The actor has already finished shooting for another movie, a thriller called is Aaja Gunaah Karle. "It is a story of four guys, there is no female leads. Varun Badola, Rajesh Sriganrpure and a newcomer, Ganesh, are in the film. The film is ready for release and will be in theatres within two-three months," he adds.

Despite his film commitments, Punnet is looking to work in TV as well. "I am looking for a lead role now. I always work on my own terms and conditions, and my production houses will not stop me from working in TV shows. If any interesting offer comes up, I will definitely do it. It's not the medium that is important, but the work, and our work is to entertain people. So I will even do commercials if they are good."

Puneet did a cameo in Bidaai, where he played the brother of Malti (Ashita Dhawan) who came from abroad and treated mentally ill Alekh (Angad Hasija). His character left the show on Tuesday (July 21).

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/July/News_20090724_120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwww s000 shweettttttttttt😳😳 punitG. ki m0vies are hain W0WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW😳 zee di apkii tu nikal pariiii😳😳

awwwwww but v'll always miss 0ur SHL0KG.😳😳😳

i wishhhhhhhh u cum sumtym in bidaaii😳😳
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Punit doing film 😃, thought I read that he did films before, but I really want to see him in Bidaai 😭