Written Update of July 21st

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

The show starts with some guy walking into room that has pictures filled with anu and he watches a video of anu (how creepy) he touches all her photos(face is not shown but he is tall i think its bablu) then we see anu at kali ma telling that the diya represents my family's happiness please take care of it and someone's (a manly hand) comes there and puts the hand on diya and it flames out. anu brings coffee for both samar and daksh and they both keep going on about the project and starts crying and they ask her what happen and anu says from morning i have been working like a servant daksh says sorry we did not mean to hurt you and anu says its too late for that and daksh says we are sorry anu...anu turns and laughs and says i fooled you na and daksh tells samar to chase anu and anu does natak again of getting hurt and they again fall for it and they chase her again (aww so cute), dadi sees this and says hopefully kisi ko nazar na lag jaye (why do you have to says that then nazar lag jati hai)

samar and daksh come to breakfast table and join sayali, dadi, anu and papu and anu ask what is this big project they are working on and samar says i cant say i promised daksh and anu says you got new friends so you forgot the old ones and samar says its not like that i would tell but daksh has to decide that and daksh says i cant say much now but just bless us that our meeting goes well and dadi says if you want to tell or not my blessing are always with you and they leave and sayali says samarji bhoat acche hai and anu and dadi have same thought and dadi says really he is very nice (aww i wish they actually do show their romance scenes) and papu is just looking at anu (ok both brothers are creepy) the evil cows are waiting for eshaan to come back with what is goign on and eshaan tells him that daksh is planning to make a farm house to motel and they ask which one and eshan says chora-gad ka farm house and both meera and dhanjay get happy hearing this and says if this happen the history will repeat it self and will make it very easy for us and eshaan ask what do you mean and at the office samar and daksh are waiting for the investors and they are still did not come daksh is going crazy and samar tells him to relax when daksh says the meeting was at 1pm now its 3 pm even samar worries and they get call saying they got the contract and they jump for joy and eshaan tells the evil cos this news but meera says we are close to our destination but we are not there there is someone who will stop them from going to the farm house.

anubhav runs from dadi telling he will be back and samar and dakhs come and tell them the news and dadi is not very happy to hear this and dadi says very angry that no one will go there dakhs gets mad listening to this and samar says i will talk to him and anu goes to dadi and dadi says there must be some kind of reason that i am saying no and anu ask what is the reason and dadi says just talking about it gives me the creeps but i have seen it with my own eyes that whenever we went there we have com back very unhappy and anu ask if there is some kind of ghosts or spirits and dadi says no but something bad always happens there and anu says if you don't want anyone to go there then no one will until you say so. daksh tells samar that he wants go there no matter what because he can not let dadi's emotion get in way of his dream project and samar says how and daksh says dadi does not need to know we are going there and anu hears this and show ends on anus face (now i don't know if it was bad acting but when daksh says dadi does not need to know samar was smiling does that mean he can be after anu too)

Tomorrow: daksh tells dadi that samar and i are going to Delhi on flight for meeting and dadi says plane does not fly at chura-gad and anu is looking down...and both samar and daksh are stunned.

Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Ziddiladki. You have given a clear & detailed written updates of tuesday's episode. I am very happy Doli Saja ke is going very interesting these days. I am happy to see Daksh & Anu & their family happy, hope Daksh obeys his Dadi's advice or atleast they are kept away from further trouble. Keep up yr good work. Thx again.
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeahh i am totally lost with this new track. STILL no danu love
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thank manis finally its come on a new track