Veena Malik marries Muhammed Asif

sweetgirl1965 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Veena Malik marries cricketer Muhammad Asif

Veena Malik marries cricketer Muhammad Asif

Veena Malik
We all know Muhammad Asif from being a good fast bowler to his involvement in the notorious drug scandal. Veena Malik became a household name after her acting skills in "Hum sab umeed sey hain" impressed all. She brought smiles all over for her parodies while playing Meera to Reema or Rice! Both these very different people have somehow not only come together but have also tied the knot. I wish them all the best in life. I just hope Veena makes Asif more sensable.

Asif and Veena ties knot

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

News Desk

RAWALPINDI: Cricketer Muhammad Asif and actress Veena Malik entered wedlock in London recently.

According to reliable sources, the wedding took place on May 28. Veena Malik had left for London with Asif while wearing a burqa from the Islamabad airport. Asif gave Veena a car as a gift on her birthday, while Veena bore Asif's expenses including the fee of the lawyers he had hired in connection with cases relating to his cricketing career.

It is divulged that Asif had assured Veena that he would make public their marriage on his return to the national cricket team in September. It may be noted that Veena Malik has ended her interaction with the press following the revelation of this news.
I read dat n i didnot believe it....cause in one of our threads, veena malik was engaged to some other guy....i am confused....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgirl1965 thumbnail
sorri i cant post da pics so check out the link....
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am not able to see the pics.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can't see the pix either.

But Veena was together with that Babrak guy until recently. Babrak was also in Good Morning Pakistan and admitted that they were dating and Veena also called. Besides that, there is also a video on youtube with Veena and Babrak saying that they are engaged. God knows!
sweetgirl1965 thumbnail
if u guys go from the site...then u might be able to reach a pic...sorri about da broken link....
Felsbar20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think its true! Cause the other day on geo they were telling the exact same thing that asif is now married to veena! 🤔
sweetgirl1965 thumbnail
Hey check out the latest video about veena, babrak and asif....
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wasn;t she engaged with Babrik Shah?

Oh god these clebz: mangni kissi , shadi kissi se.. aur baad chakar kissi aur se .. uffffffffffff yeh bakwas