When Salman Khan wore Sangeeta Bijlani’s leggings!

PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Mumbai: They say it's nice to keep friends but only till the point they don't start divulging your personal details. Poor Salman, was witness to one such embarrassing moment when actress Shilpa Shetty, a good friend of Salman spilled some beans and revealed a rather awkward detail about Salman's personal life.
The sexy Shilpa had some major fun at Salman's 'Dus Ka Dum', where she poked fun at Salman by taking the name of his ex-flame Sangeeta Bijlani in retaliation to a comment made on her by Salman which had a reference to his friend –turned-foe Shah Rukh Khan.

"Shilpa and Salman share a warm rapport for years and that was very evident as Salman did not react at all when she took his ex-girlfriend Sangeeta Bijlani's (the former Indian cricket team captain Mohammed Azharuddin's wife) name and Salman never speaks about his ex-flames in public as they are all settled in life. He does not want to bring them into unnecessary debates, discussions and controversies", says a source.

Salman's comment that gave Shilpa a chance to get even with the former went like this- "Shah Rukh Khan had thrown her off a building and she had bounced back and is still here." A spontaneous Shilpa was quick to react to the same and revealed: "Salman was such a skinny guy those days. He was so embarrassed of his thin legs that he used to wear Sangeeta's tights under his jeans to get a better fit."

Salman had to gulp the revelation down his throat. He couldn't help but blush as he stood amid the audience and said "I weighed only 48 kgs then"!

Whoa, now that's what being a sport is like.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imatroublemaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣 HAHAHAHAH wow funniest thing ever LMAO
ive never reada anything liike this
omg wow
omg wow
wut am i suppose to do now
it sooo funiiii
wait wait not funny its hilarious
Edited by angelz101 - 15 years ago
imatroublemaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

omg i read the artivle again

its so frickken funnii
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol..Haha..It is very funny.And Shilpa didn't reveal Salman himself said it on the show.
It's ok.Nobody will mind as Sangeetha and Salman are still friends today.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol.. that was funny but what made my laugh was that salman khan adressed srk shahrukh kha JI hahaha