India Update 26th Jan 2005

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
"You are so selfish Abhi". Neha tells him. He stops in his tracks and comes back. He tells Neha that he does not know what is happening within him. He is trying to find answers to many questions and something has snapped in him. Neha tells him that he has other responsibilities too. He should complete his article fast and if he needs her help she is ready. He tells her that she has once again stopped him from going astray. She has helped him see his true face. Neha tells him that this means he will again attribute his next award to her. He tells her that for that he needs to write his article first.

Simran comes to Manas's house to leave Sonu. Manas is not at home and the maid is there. The maid leaves. Sonu tells Simran that she too can go if she wants. He is not scared and is often alone when Manas comes late. She tells him that she will stay and wait for Manas. She puts Sonu to bed. Sonu tells her about his insecurities concerning Ria and how he feels that Manas loves Ria more than Sonu. Simran tells him that this is not so and Manas loves his son more than anyone else. Sonu tells her that he does not like Ria. Sonu goes to sleep. Simran sees Manas being driven in by Ria and them hugging.

She goes down to the living room and Manas is surprised to see her. He thanks her for waiting but tells her that it was not necessary. Simran is about to leave but is hesitant. She then tells Manas that she wanted to talk to him about Sonu if it is ok with him. Manas asks her what. She tells him that his and Riya's relationship… Manas tells her that Sonu is aware of it. Simran tells him that she knows, since Sonu told her about it. But Sonu does not like Ria because he feels Manas loves her more than he does Sonu. Manas tells Simran that he knows what to do. He is Sonu's father and has brought him up till now. He will handle it. Simran tells him that he is not able to handle it. Manas tells Simran that he knows they are going through difficult times but he will take care of it and Simran should stop interfering in his life. Simran goes away.

Abhi is writing. Neha is sleeping on her bed. Abhi puts his writing away gets up and comes and lies down next to Neha. He silently thanks her.

Janet is trying to reach some file and is finding it difficult. Brian comes in and helps take down the file. She tells him to put it back. She wants to take it down herself and does. Brian looks at her and tells her that she is looking different. She has tied a knot in her hair after a long time. She tells him that this is because of Dr. Simran. She told her that Janet must act strong. Brian tells her that he has been overprotective and it did not take long for Simran to see this. Suddenly the nurse comes in and tells them that Simran has come to see them. They come out and find Simran in the living room. She gives them some thing. Janet asks her what is it. Simran asks her to see for herself. Janet finds painting stuff inside. Simran tells Brian that his dream will be fulfilled of having the portrait of a Hitler type Simran hanging in the children ward. Brian tells Janet that this was supposed to be a private conversation between them. All laugh. Simran tells Janet to make paintings to hang in the children ward. Janet accepts.

Abhi is going out and Neha asks him where. He says he has to go out and Neha should go with his mother. She asks him where. He tells her that was she not supposed to go to the hospital for a check up. He calls up his mom and tells her to come with lunch and take Neha to the hospital too. He then tells Neha to ask Simran about Astha and whether everything is okay at home. He leaves. Neha wonders whether anyone would tell her anything.

Neha comes in for the check up. Simran tells herself that today she cant make any excuses not to meet Neha. She asks Neha to go lie down for the check up and enquires from Abhi's mom if she will have something to drink. She then goes for the check up and comes back with Neha. The mom asks if everything is ok. Simran says yes but there is a problem with her B.P. She asks Neha if she is eating properly and taking her medicines. She says yes. Simran asks Mummy to leave them for a while. She then tells Neha that both know the situation and it is evident that Simran's presence is having a negative effect on Neha's health and she strongly suggests that Neha change her doctor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks arti. great update.

I think neha should change the doctor atleast for the sake of her baby....

envious_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx a lot for the update..this is one serial that never drags..it always has something interesting to offer..
sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update...........😉
arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...i am sure neha is gonna say no to change of doc...thats how life is i guess 😉
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update arti 😊
rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnks fior the lovely update. i am glasd simran and manas exchaged a fewwords. its good that simran is meeting dr. brian morwe often but i hop sher doesnt start interesfering in his marital relationship. i think neha should change her doc as early as possible but guess she wouldnt.i enjoy this serial whatever turns it takes.
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's a great update, Arti!

Felt just a li'l bit bad for Simran when Manas asked her to stop interfering in his life... but it's high time she understood that her big didi advice is not much appreciated (even if it WAS necessary). Ab mujhe darr hai ki Dr. Brian and unki wife ki life mein gadbad na shuru kar de... well-meaning of course...!!!!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Arti for the lively update.Who is playing Janet??.

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Neha is not changing docs cuz Simran is treating her for FREE and if she goes to another doctor, then Neha and Abhi are gonna be spending some hefty amount of money 😉 then the malpractice suits are going to come and etc. LOL....sorry just had to say that lol.

But yah, I think she should change docs too, especially since she has this insecurity with Dr. Simran's relationship with Abhi.