Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wooow awesome intro really good pls continue sooon
plss pm me when you update
reemz.malik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey interesting intro...
continue soon n add me in ur pm pm list!
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely intro dear
so ridz left ammy and her daughter
oh god i smell some kind of conspiracy and shashank being head in this
do continue dear
bye sumi
ar_loveneverfad thumbnail
hey, lovely intro. plz update soon n plz add me 2 ure pm list. Bani
BaniGupta thumbnail
nice story line
Cont soon

Please add me in pm list
richakumar thumbnail
awesome yaar add me to your pm list
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail

Part 1

He resigned from Sanjeevni, Mumbai the next day.. he faxed his resignation instead of going there to escape everyone's query.. while Ridhhima's delivery was done in Sanjeevni, Delhi where her father lived to keep her pregnancy a secret..

She nd Armaan had been in a relationship for two years nd were the most cutest couple of Sanjeevni, Mumbai.. they had a huge intern gang.. their friends ' Anjali, Atul, Nikki, Abhi, Rahul, Muskaan nd even Dr.Kirti nd Dr.Shubhankar were good to them.. Ridhhima had come from Delhi to Mumbai because she wanted to be independent nd away from her father's over protective nature..

Nd there she met Armaan.. since the day they had announced they were in a relationship, they've been living-in.. nd the day when Ridhhima discovered she was pregnant Armaan asked her to marry him.. but their fate had planned something else all together.. Everytime when Ridhhima was afraid to face her father nd decided to abort the child, Armaan would convince her that its gonna be fine nd then even the stage of Abortion was crossed.. she was 4 months pregnant she was afraid what will everyone think once she will start to show.. scared Ridhhima called home nd confessed to her father about it who took her away from Mumbai to Delhi so that noone amongst her friends or collegues comes to know about her pregnancy..

He purposefully kept Armaan occupied in Mumbai Sanjeevni's work so that he gets minimum time to talk to Ridhhima on phone.. In Mumbai Armaan was dreaming of his family with Ridhhima.. on the otherhand in Delhi, Ridhhima was getting frustrated with first her father's constant nagging about this love child of hers.. About how wrong is her decision of spending her life with Armaan Mallik nd secondly of Armaan's calls which were decreasing day by day..

Finally when the day came.. Ridhhima was rushed to the hospital nd Armaan also came flying to Delhi.. coming there he first saw his baby.. His Angele.. their daughter nd then.. Shashank Gupta played his FINAL game..

In one shot he has made Armaan Mallik, a villian in everyone's eyes in Sanjeevni Mumbai, including Ridhhima who has now started to HATE him.. his friends called him traitor nd cursed him.. They even called him nd blamed him for everything.. for Ridhhima's broken heart while Angry Armaan blasted them saying he is over with each one of them nd not just Ridhhima..

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

[This is Sia.. Siandra Wills.. Owner of the hospital where Armaan works.. She is Armaan's very old friend who met him by chance at Kasauli.. nd from then they're very good friends.. Neha, I hope you're happy..lolz..]

As soon as his daughter got used to only his arms as her craddle nd the warmth of his love nd care, he booked his flight nd  shifted to Canada.. there lived Sia..   

Dr. Siandra Wills, his only friend, philosopher nd guide.. only she knew his side of the story nd loved his daughter, Aahana Mallik like her own.. Aahana is just like her name, sweet and charming like a rose.. a warm ray of the loving sun in Armaan's devastated life..

Its been five months.. Aahana is growing up fast nd has all her features like her father.. Her blue eyes, her dimpled smile nd her mischiefs too.. Armaan woke up nd went to her room to find his little angel wide awake nd smiling at him..

He smiled at her.. nd quickly picked her up kissing her sloppily making her giggle.. "Good morning angel.. mela baby.. You look just like dada when you smile.."  he smiled widely as she fisted his t-shirt in her tiny fists nd pushed herself upwards to kiss his cheek.. he bent down a bit when she failed nd frowned.. he felt a bliss when she kissed his cheek wetting it..

"So.. His Highness nd His Angel are up.." A voice called from the back.. he turned nd smiled at his friend "Morning baby.." he said side hugging her as usual while Aahana almost jumped out of Armaan's arms to Sia's.. Sia kissed her tiny nose making her tickle "Hey dada's angel.. did you sleep well..?" she asked Aahana who nodded in response as if she understood what Sia just said..

"Ammy you really think you can do this..? I mean.. you've not been to Mumbai for 3 years now.. nd I know you're not gonna go leaving Angel here right.." she asked Armaan who was pouring himself 5th drink now.. he was ANGRY as he was left with no other choice but to go and operate the patient he was asked to.. nd also for the award function where he was nominated as The World's Best Heart Surgeon.. he was very well known Heart Surgeon, known as Dr. Ammy.. He hadn't disclosed his full name ever..

He threw the glass on the floor nd broke it into pieces.. "I'm left with no option but to go back to hell.. If I say NO our hospital's reputation would be at stake.. nd especially when A doctor who has got so many awards as a youngest achiever refuses to do it.." His anger changes to worry when he sees his daughter peeping from her room's door with a scared face.. His expressions softened nd he went to her.. as he picked her up nd kissed her, she quickly says "dada.. smelly.." making him laugh.. "You wait here dada will be back having a shower.. okk Angel.."

He came back with in a few minutes nd sat with Aahana in his lap craddling her.. he stopped when she asked "Why don't I have a momma..?"

"Why do you need a momma, Angel..? doesn't dada take care of you..?" Armaan asked in a loving tone.. he knew the question was bound to come up one day..

Aahana hugged him saying "All my friends at play school have their momma who picks them up.. they say I don't have my momma because God is angry with me.. Am I a bad girl dada..?" she asked in a very innocent nd cracking voice..

Armaan just hugged her close to his heart.. tears flowed down from his eyes..  Aahana came out of hug when she felt him crying as well.. she gave him a small smile nd wiped his tears saying "My dada is the best.. he loves me more than any of my friend's momma does.. angel nd dada are best buddies they don't need momma.." Armaan was overwhelmed listening to his daughter he gave her a smile nd kissed her head..

"You know Angel.. God never hates any child.. he loves all of them even if they're naughty.. you were very small when God saw there was another baby who needed a mother.. so he sent your mother there as he knew your dada would love you enough for you to never miss your momma.." Armaan said finally convincing his Angel nd patted her to sleep singing her a lullaby..

He had many fears as he packed his own nd Aahana's stuff for a week at Mumbai.. he has to go there for a surgery nd then an award function where he was nominated for The World's Best Heart Surgeon nd Even that was hosted by Sanjeevni.. He asked Sia to accompany them too as he would never want Aahana to come Sanjeevni nd meet any of his so-called-old friends..

"Hello.. Dr. Ammy.. I'm Dr.Rahul Garewal, senior heart surgeon from Sanjeevni.. I would like to know when will you be visiting Sanjeevni.." Rahul asked very respectfully.. Armaan smirked at Rahul's tone thinking how disgutful his tone was when he called Armaan three years back nd now he was talking so respectfully.. coming out of his thoughts he replied in a very formal tone

"I'll be there tomorrow morning as I'm very teired nd wish to take a nap coz of jet lag.." Rahul knew it was late afternoon so even he didn't insist.. he felt Ammy's voice very impressive nd it also had a british accent..

After changing Armaan called for the servant as they've rented a bunglow near Sanjeevni.. He quickly changed himself nd changed Aahana nd got into bed.. he cuddled Aahana nd soon they were in their dreamland.. A few minutes later Sia entered to ask him if they need anything to eat.. she smiled looking at the duo who were sleeping like inseperable souls.. she knew how much Armaan fears to lose his Angel nd how Aahana hugs her father instead of a teddy bear..

While at Sanjeevni..

"Hey Rahul.. you had a chat with Dr.Ammy..?" Anjie asked..

"Yeah man.. though his name sounds pretty casual but his voice sounded purely professional.. hope its easy working with him.." Rahul said taking a sip from muskaan's coffee..

"Don't worry yar.. hum hain na.. koi problem ho to bata diyo.. British murga hai.. achhe se welcome karenge agar koi problem create ki usne.." Nikki said winking in a naughty tone.. "Nikki.. vo yahan visiting doctor hai.. usse panga liya to hum phas sakte hain yar.. Sanjeevni mein nahi usse Award Function mein pakdenge.. tab tak usse jaan bhi jayenge.." Ridhhima said in a similar tone..

"Okk its done then.. kal ek chota sa welcome humare style mein.." said Muskaan winking nd high fying Atul..

SO THIS IT FOR PART 1..
I KNOW SHORTER THAN USUAL BUT YOU'LL GET SATISFYING PARTS AS THE STORY PROGRESSES..

PRECAP:DR.AMMY IN SANJEEVNI.. ARMAAN'S TIFF WITH THE INTERNS.. THE GANG SHOCKED AT AAHANA'S EXISTENCE..

Edited by frnd.of.frndz - 14 years ago
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hai Rucha😊

awesome update  yaar😊u explained every bit very very perfectly😊loved it😊Armaan's care towards Ahanna is amazing 😊sia . . I liked her😊Riddhima . what kind of mother she is😡😡😡not even had a glance at their daughter rather she is enjoying her so called life with her friends😡😡disguisting😡😡ur way of showing Armaan in this ff is outstanding yaar👏👏👏waiting to see the reaction of his so called friends n especially that Riddhima when they sees Armaan n Ahaana😊waiting for that part😊continue sooooooon😊Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
dmg_fanatic thumbnail

hey di

i loved the part

armaan and ahaana are so cute...ahaana is such a cute name

loved the part just so much...cant explain in words

pls continue soon

love
kavya

Edited by dmg_fanatic - 14 years ago
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey rucha again a good one continuee sooooooooooooooon n pm me with ur next update if possibleEdited by swamii92 - 14 years ago