Aiysha...X thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Manmohan Tiwari: I've always loved Rakhi

It has been more than a week that Rakhi Sawant has started her search for a right groom via Rakhi Ka Swayamwar. Indya caught up with one of the current contestants Manmohan Tiwari from the show who shared his views about being on the show.

How were you selected in the final 16?
I applied as required on the information provided on the channel Imagine and the website. I was super excited when I got a call to say that I was short listed.

What was your first reaction to this concept?
It is not about the concept, it's about marrying Rakhi, I simply love her and I will win her. (Smiles)

How was your first meeting with Rakhi?
Oh it was amazing. It was like a dream come true for me. I have always liked Rakhi and meeting her was a very beautiful experience.

What do you know about Rakhi and what do you expect to learn about her on the show?
I did not know much about her except for what I have seen and read in media. Media has formed a certain perception of Rakhi but deep down in my heart I believed that she is a nice girl who is just true and straightforward. After I met her and got to know her my belief was cemented as she is exactly what I thought she was. She is a very charming and down to earth person.

Three things which you think have impressed Rakhi about you?
My honesty, sincerity and love for her.

How has the experience been so far?
Experience has been very pleasant. I just hope that I get lucky in winning Rakhi's heart.

What was your family's reaction when you got selected?
At first they had some reservation but I convinced them. My family has always trusted me and my decision. Now they are happy and wishing for me to win my bride.

Who has a better chance amongst all of you o?

I don't want to comment on anyone but I am sure of one thing that I will try all my charm to win my lady love.

Do you think this show has helped your career as an actor?
I don't know, all I can say is, right now I am working hard towards winning my love with whom I want to spend the rest of my life.

Has this show given you a head start?

I am still in Udaipur so really don't know
P.S: Sorry If Posted Before
Edited by xxaiyshaxx - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
oh wow
i think he is using her to become an actor
samirah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope he is not using her to become an actor, but he looked very cute and groomed today.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He is using her to get into bollywood. I hate him.
tulsi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.karan.kundr

oh wow

i think he is using her to become an actor

ur absolutely right
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnxxxxxxx....I think he really loves Rakhi....Hope he wins=)
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I adore him. Not sure about his love but the looks he gives Rakhi definitely says he adores her. You can melt under those types of looks. I wish him all the best.

Just a thought Rakhi is in the industry, it is possible for someone struggling in the same field to love her. Marrying her would help him. Admiting that is not really a crime. Not admitting it is.
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I adore him. Not sure about his love but the looks he gives Rakhi definitely says he adores her. You can melt under those types of looks. I wish him all the best.

Just a thought Rakhi is in the industry, it is possible for someone struggling in the same field to love her. Marrying her would help him. Admiting that is not really a crime. Not admitting it is.

def agree with u fatima di😳