a5abeegirl389 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't know about you guys, but I watch this show for 3 reasons,
1.) Rakhi's overacting/overreacting
2.) Elesh-Go Toronto wala! Representing us NRI people well!

And last but not least

3.) Hindi Lessons from our very own Priye Manmohan Tiwariji.

I love the way the guys talks! I don't understand a word that comes out of his mouth! Partially because I am Punjabi and we speak punjabi at home and the only reason why I even know hindi is to watch hindi movies and to understand Shah Rukh when he delivers one of his heart-wrenching dialogues.

Back to the point... Manmohanji...He speaks hindi so well. If he doesn't end up marrying Rakhi, or if he doesn't end up becoming an actor, he should really open up a class to teach hindi. I know I'd sign up for it! Heck already at my house, an hour before the show starts, I get into Manmohan mode and try my best to speak "shoodh" hindi to my parents, even they get a kick out of it.

And irregardless of whether his love for Rakhi is real or an act, he is quite the character, you have to admit. My favorite line of his till date would have to be (When Rakhi comes back from a date with a group -day that pranav and another guy got eliminated- she sits with the loser group that had Tiwariji)

He says "Aap kaise kush reh sakti thi waha par? Sabhi hasne hasane wala chere toh yahan the, toh aap KAISE kush reh sakti thi?" along with the hand movement he did.

Oh Tiwariji, aapki hindi se hum bahut prabhavit hu ae hain. Hum apse gyan prapit karna chahenge. Please aap Rakhiji ko choriye aur hindi ki shiksha dena shuru karen. Bahut bahut dhanya vadh!Edited by a5abeegirl389 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirah23 thumbnail

You're too funny!!!  But really, I think he had definitely shown personality.  In the beginning when he stepped out of the car, I thought he was a nerd and should go home, but over the episodes, I think he has touched everyone's hearts ...

And, I would attend his hindi classes!!!
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samirah23

You're too funny!!!  But really, I think he had definitely shown personality.  In the beginning when he stepped out of the car, I thought he was a nerd and should go home, but over the episodes, I think he has touched everyone's hearts ...

And, I would attend his hindi classes!!!

I def agreešŸ˜³