dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
He reminds me of Ravi Kissan. His style of talking and his confidence. He could def have a great future in Bhojpuri films. Which would actually suit rakhi perfect. Cause he can make good money there. Plus he is educated. That is another plus point for him. I feel even though Luv looks the best outta them but Manmohans confidence level is superb.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekhab25 thumbnail
i agree that manmohan's confident level is good.and i also think that he expresses his love whenever he gets a chance.but its not the same with luv.i guess luv is shy.
samirah23 thumbnail
I appreciate a man who can express his love, but I find Manmohan not refined. 

I like Luv, Elesh and Athar for their refinement and soft but frank way of talking.
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Manmohan is fake when he was talking to Ravi he told him that he wasn't at the swayamwar to get married, he wants to be a actor. He said Rakhi is his path to bollywood. He is a mega actor.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
tiwari is a bhojpuri i guesss
anjalibc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekhab25

i agree that manmohan's confident level is good.and i also think that he expresses his love whenever he gets a chance.but its not the same with luv.i guess luv is shy.

Right, Luv is better than Manmohan in terms of personality and polishedness, but he is shy. Or may be just watching all first and then open up more.

Still Manmohan i feel is not true at times. Though the Psychiatrist told he is what inside is outside. It is true , he is too open and frank but still sometimes somewhere he is not so open or true or may be too emotional and so talking more.