Update of June 29th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
the show starts with rupali thinking how can her plan not work and then evil cows come in and say same thing that she lied to them and did not even send the pictures and rupali says why would i lie to you when i want more then anything for anu and daksh to break and eshaan says then there must be something that happen because after seeing those pictures no one can stay the same then how can dakhs? sayali sees and hear all this and says omg these people are also involved thank god nothing happen to DANU's relationship and then dakhs is talking to himself looking in the mirror and says the pain you have cause me anu is going to be really heard on you i can finish all this at once but i will not let you get off the hook that easily i am going to makes you suffer and comes to the door and says oh you got ready yourself and daksh says there are some habits i need to change and anu says ok well in one of this habits i come in so don forget me and daksh pulls anu towards him and says i can never but all i have to do in life is to repay you for all the love you have given me and to some other ones anu ask who else and daksh says there are others who are my own and some are strangers and anu thinks daksh is talking about evil cows and says i know who you are talking about but forgive them, forgiving them is the most pain you can give and daksh says there are some people you can not (he is really stupid) and says ok i have to go to work and he leaves and then samar ask the servant if anuji ate and he says no then samar says i will eat with her and daksh comes behind and he is about to push him but samar grabs his hand and says i am so glad you ware here so i can grab your hand and now pull me up but dakhs does not and papu comes from back and brings samar up and samar thanks him and papu look at daksh and daksh says i am getting late for work and smar says ok and daksh leaves and so does samar and papu is just sitting there (i am confused is he good or bad?)
anu: calls dakhs and ask you remembered to come home soon
dakh: how can i forget
anu: i made plans for us to go to movie
daksh: really?
anu: then we will go out to eat
daksh: wow
anu; and then go for long drive and come home
dakhs: wow anu you are very good at making plans but you are forgetting something
anu: what and
daksh: samar, we can not make any plans with out him
anu: he is the one who suggest we spent time alone
daksh: sometimes i feel i will never be able to repay him
anu: leave all this just come soon
daksh: ok i have to go
anu: ok listen i love you
dakhs: i love you too (he makes face saying that, he makes me sick but gr8 acting by him)
anu hangs up the phone and papu is there and anu gets scared and drops the phone and as papu gives it to her she leaves. dakhs is in bar and takes drink after drink remembering anu favoring samar and anu is remembering danu moments and getting ready for night (she looks so beautiful feel sorry for her) then dakhs sees samar and anu dancing to song jane do na and then daksh says how can you do this to me (how can you think like this) anu is calling daksh but daksh does not pick up when he sees her number he says anupama rani you will have to wait and takes another drink and on the door there is rupali and eshaan smiling and show ends on rupali and daksh
tomorrow: anu hugs daksh and says you dont have to explain i know you have pressure from work (he should be ashamed) and anu gets calls of a doctor from London and papu and bablu ar shocked.
Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samirah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

can't believe that they would make daksh hate anu .. .

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
like i said... i want anu to get hurt or someeething so that daksh can repent.