karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hello everyone i perforemd isthekara and lukly on the firts night i say the colour blakc and then white so i performed istehkera agen on seocnd day and i can rememebr seeing the colour gree, white and black!, in that order!
im planig on doing it agen for a firther 4 ays as it is recommended to do it for 7 days but i am getting worried im not sure what the signs mean i relaly want the answer to bea yes!
does anyone know why this is happening?
x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shais thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry, i dont know😕
I also do istekhara sometimes when i am in two minds!!!But mein ALLAH say dua mangti hoon key jobhi merein liye acha hain woh ALLAH mujhe dey dein !!!
Or if i am in some difficulty to mein ALLAH sey dua magnti hoon key wo mushkil haat jaye in istekhara!!!
I never have done the type of istekhara u are doing, if even i know that it exits but it's too difficult for me too understand!!!
I hope that ur wish comes TRUE!!AMEEN!!!
nida_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey u 2....i really wana try istekhara...but i dun knw how exactly to do it and wat dua's to read etc.....kan sum1 tell me the easist way of doing it...and explain it to me step by step kinda fing!!!!!!!!!!cheers
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
johnandbipasha: istekhara is religiously a good thing to do before starting something. I am glad to see this kind of action in todays generation. Well I don't really know why you are seeing these colors.. so I have one question: are you doing this for the matter of colors or colors are just comming randomly?