rishani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks,nice ending,it was a great show,i'll miss it!!!!😛
Ruhani.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks so much for the updates,simran..
i hardly was able to catch the show on 7:oo pm that's why read ur updates always...and u r very good at it...muaahh just loved your updates 😊..i could always visualise it because of them and because of knowing the characters head to foot... 😉

and it was a nice ending....we should credit hats off for it they had sucha short time also in which they sought so many problems and they filled it with every bit of fruitful entertainment...and it wasnt as though it didnt look real too...i very often thought how were they gonna end this.those rasila and crew were too cruel and far to repent though they had to because that's what a joint family is all abt ,staying together... but no the creatives served al this in a beautiful way... 😛

instantkhichdi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooldesi_fun

i knw i knw i am goin to get busted for sayin this (birju4baby, and khichdi kumar are goin to make a falooda out of me.....) hahhahahahahahha :ROFL>>>>> :ROFL>>>>>>> but yeah .....🤣

I don't care about tv shows anymore......whether it is balaji or Hats off productions( both of them are same...no one is dudh ka dhula!)........
I don't have interest in any show now........and my life if perfect like this only......⭐️
I am not going to watch or discuss BBB2 either..so kuch bhi post karne se pehle yeh mat sochna ki mera kya reaction hoga....
-IK
387470 thumbnail

Originally posted by: instantkhichdi

I don't care about tv shows anymore......whether it is balaji or Hats off productions( both of them are same...no one is dudh ka dhula!)........
I don't have interest in any show now........and my life if perfect like this only......⭐️
I am not going to watch or discuss BBB2 either..so kuch bhi post karne se pehle yeh mat sochna ki mera kya reaction hoga....
-IK

hahahhah IK>>>>>>> i think u realized earlier than me>>>>>> b'coz now even I am goin to stop watchin TV shows be it Indian or Angrezi...>>>>>> I might watch here and thr but not get ADDICTED to it>>>>> even BBB......

tc nd njoy ur life without these SHOWS>>>>>>> nd yeah IT IS A VERY GUD DECISION>>>>
15836 thumbnail
Aaawww thank you all for your appreciation! It was my pleasure ji!
15836 thumbnail
Aaww thank you all for the appreciation! It was my pleasure ji!