queenindia thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guys

chandraprabha.......who is tortured very badly by khilji.

she is in a very bad condition........still she gets the time and energy to put eyeliner in her eyes?

will any women feel like putting makeup on her eyes.........in such a situation??

its really very funny........

why cant hindi films and serials b a litle realistic....

she should b shown without makeup.hindi serials r made by idiots....all the creatives r idiots?

Edited by nandinibhaduri - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am sorry,but i donot agree with you!

The make-up man put in Kajal on Chandraprabha's eyes,because it was necessary to portray dark swollen eyes,which were result of constant torture and crying.

The cast & crew are doing their very best & i am very very happyy with this Show!
queenindia thumbnail

he eyes doesnt look swollen.

is it sensible?? a women in such a bad conditon ......still had put on such a good and overdone eye makeup.

very funny.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think her eyes hav 2  b shown like  dark bcoz of crying & continuous stress.it didn't luk like as kohl put in eyes 4 makeup.  
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't really paid attention to that but now that I think of it, it seem a lil silly. Just a tad lil.

We must remember though that this is made for telly. We can't have the women looking like they've just woken up, it won't be appealling. Hence we still have Chandrprabha with heavy eye make-up. But I do have to admit that her eye make-up does add to her down trodden look.