Saadu Questions Ranaji & Padmini-update

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Well,i will give the full update of the Questionaire that happened between Ranaji,Padmini & Saadu

1.Saadu asks Ranaji weather man and women are Equal
Ranaji answers that no they are not.

Then,Saadu asks weather he means to say that Man is greater than women?
Ranaji says that he didnot mean that,but waht me meant was that a Women is more greater/mahaan than a purush.It is she who gives birth to purush.

2.Saadu asks Ranaji,agar tumhe apne janani aur baahariya mai se kisi ek ko chunna hoga,tho tum kise chunoge?
Ranaji answers that undoubtedly his mother.

Saadu asks even if its not his own mother?
Raanji says yes

3.Saadu asks Padmini weather vivvahik purush ko doosri vivvah karne se pehle apne pehli patni ki anumathi leni avashyaktha hai?
Padmini says yes,then she says kabi kabi paristiti neetiyo ka paalan karne mai baari pad jaathi hai. gora Singh gets shock,he asks Padmini what is she meaning. Ranaji explains that due to the circumstances he couldnot ask his pratham patni the permissiong to remmary (he is talking as if his first wife will give him permission πŸ˜• )

4.Saadu is asking Padmini that if the heir to the throne question arises,then whose son will he choose?
Padmini says,that the elder son will be the heir to the throne.

Saadu asks Ranaji his opinion?
Ranaji says without a dowbt that it will be Nagmati putr Yashowardan hi Chittod ka agla waaris hoga.

Gora asks Rana who Yashowardan? Saadu also repeats the question.
Ranaji says his & Nagmati's son Yashowardan. He says he is not the real son of Chittod's Rani,but adopted,even then he is being made the Uttaradikaari of Chittod & not the Rani's own son Gaejndra Singh.Tehrefore he will make Nagmati & his Son Yashowardan the next heir to the throne.

Padmini is shocked,omg....her eyes are full,she tries to take a deep breath and calms herself...omgg i could see the pain clearly in her eyes.

Saadu tells Ranaji that his heart is as pure as Ganga jal,then Saadu tells Padmini that the way she has made herself accept the situation,that will take her to heights.

Saadu blesses the couple.

Well,i was listening to the video again to make the update....now i feel better...i think like Padmini i've to take a deep breath and calm myself 😊

So many mistakes might be tere...my hindi is not tat  good πŸ˜†
Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx dakoooo!!i luvu...i didnt c the epsde bt i got 2 kno wat happened yesterday...its cos of u...so it was an imp epsde!!
so is the saadyu a sort of briding the gap between the couple like sort of  trust n understndg...i felt almost like it wen readg tis...padmini wasnt aware of tis fact of his son n so she came 2 kno...i really want 2 watch the scene now as 2 how she reacted...so ranaji isnt abhadevis son...bt wat do u mean by adopted...he has royal blood in him ...hes the son of sme other queen mayb pratha or wat?
bt then the saadu said his heart is pure bt yaar y did he hide the fact from padmini...wen he was abt 2 marry her he told abt his 1st wife...y didnt he tell abt his son?? n gora singh must /wanted 2 strangle himπŸ˜†
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
I am glad you could understand my update....πŸ˜†
Ranaji said that he is the godh liya hua son of his mother,so i guess that means he is not the real son of his mother,i get this feeling his mother (Pratha) died when she gave birth to him....? or where is she? πŸ˜•
too much of confusion you know... πŸ˜†

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
muah 2 u 4 providing the link 2!!!! tthanx i will watch it!
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Minzie, thank you soooo much. This is the part I needed clarifying and you've done it so well. Finally I understand what was being said.

So, I'm Rana's adopted. In that case, I'm going to stick to historical facts and presume Pratha's his mother but she's out of the scene somehow therefore Abha has taken care of him.

But is Yashovardan Rana's and Nagmati's real son? Or is he adopted too? Otherwise Rana wouldn't make such a hoo-haa about him being the next heir.

Mehraan - I was thinking the same thing. Why didn't Rana tell Padmini about Yash when he told her about Nagmati? Was he scared that with the extra (very vital) peice of information then Padmini will reject him?

Questions, questions!

But Minzie, can you please take the youtube vid off? IF doesn't allow vids uploaded by 'apnicommunity'. If you find some other brand then feel free to share.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me too was thinkng abt ranaji's not telling abt his son 2 padmini earlier wen at 1st i read abt it in the article which is postd in dis forum itself.may b they "ll tell da reason of it in 2days epi. poor padmini i m feeling bad 4 herπŸ˜”πŸ˜”but i think she shud know it  dat its possible dat ranaji's have a child.it may strengthen their trust & understanding btwn dem.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Thanks for the update of the Question answer part that happened between Ranaji,Padmini & Saadu😊.

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

But is Yashovardan Rana's and Nagmati's real son? Or is he adopted too? Otherwise Rana wouldn't make such a hoo-haa about him being the next heir.

I'll try 2 clarify your doubt.What Ranaji is trying to say is that He is an adopted son to his mother Abha Devi (He is his father's eldest son with another lady,we assume it to be Pratha)

As for Yash,he is Ranaji's own son....He is not adopted!!
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Minzy.

Makes alot more sense to me now.