Update of June 24th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

<FONT face=Calibri size=3>The show starts with papu about to stab samar but samr stops him and that surprises papu (😲even i am, finally he got better😊)they both fight and some noise is made and anu knocks on the door and no one is opening the door daksh comes and ask what is all the noise and anu tells him that papu is in the room with samr and I don't want something wrong to happen and daksh tries but no one opens finally daksh brakes the door open and grabs papu from stabbing samara nu takes samar way and anu realizes samar is moving and tells everyone she is holding his hand and can't believe it and everyone is happy until daksh sees the she is holding samars hand and gets all uspet (he is sick, I mean anu trusts him when ugly rupali does something but he can't trust anu when she is doing something as holding his hand in front of everyone he makes me sick 🀒🀒) daksh ask why did you do this papu and anu stops daksh from yelling at him and concludes that he was trying to help samrji (are you serious? πŸ˜•), and she thanks papu and papu leaves form there and as rupali sees that daksh is not liking anu next to samr she thinks of plan and sayali sees this (she also makes me sick 🀒😑) and then doctor tells samar and anu that he has speedy recovery but still need to takes some medication so no harm is done she thanks the doctor and he sees himself out then anu is talking to samr and saying that I can't believe that he is all better and samar thanks her for going all threw the trouble and anu says without you daksh and I would not be alive we owe our life to you and the samr in his mind thinks what can I say anuji if you did not live I would not be able to I did it for you and anu ask what he is thinking of and samar ask for daksh and she tells him that he also had an accident and samar tells her to be with him since now he is ok and he will call her when he needs her (see I knew he was smart, now just be smart enough to leave)and then anu thinks to go thank papu for what he did (go to your hubby first πŸ˜•) when she goes to papus room he is not there but finds a trench coat and thinks its person but it's just jacket hanging and then as she was to leave papu comes and he is walking towards her and anu gets scared and he takes something out of her hair anu says I am gone go see daksh and leaves from t here (she did not thank him πŸ˜†) and papu does gun gesture (I think he wants to kill everyone but daksh πŸ˜†) anu goes to her room and finds room empty anu ask the servant and he tells him that daksh left for office and anu ask how can he and calls his cell but it is off and calls office an leaves message and then evil cows and rupali say this time their plan is going to work and rupali says he is just mad at anu right now but when he comes back it will be completely new story</FONT>

<FONT face=Calibri size=3>Someone is walking from room to room with knife and trench coat finally come to sayalis room and stabs sayali but form the other end and when he removes his hat its bablu and says you got scared na now pat me on my back because when papu bhiya did it everyone was praising him you do the same and sayali runs after him and some guys shoes are just shown (it's so annoying 😑) at office daksh is remembering all the things how anu was so overly possessed when it came to taking car of samar and how she was showing that she cared for him when he was hurt but then went to samr his phone is ringing but he is lost in his thoughts and some man comes in his office and says daksh singaniya. It's the samar reporter who was talking about how samar and anu came close while daksh was away then the reporter says before you throw me out look at this proof I have and shows picture of samar and anu that was shown to dadi (one of the pictures was not there before I think some are made up) he gets all upset and the reporter says now what that day you ware saying you trust your wife so much now what and he leaves and dakhs is standing there alone in the office thinking and show ends there</FONT>

<FONT size=3><FONT face=Calibri>Tomorrow: anu tells samar that daksh is mad at her and daksh show rupali the pictures (he is dumb 😑)</FONT></FONT>

Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!!

daksh is stuid. he should realize how much he owes samar instead of giving in to petty jealousy cuz of rupali
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah daksh is soo dumb. he should confront anu rather than running away and trusting rupali. ugh
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its sooo stupid
Lack of communication or what!!!!