Update of June 23rd

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

the show starts with papu stopping rupali to go in the room and as he comes closer rupali covers her face and papu he makes gesture of shooting her and then goes by the frame she knocked over picks it up and leaves (why don't you stop her and call anu) rupali goes in the DANU's room and looks at daksh and sits next to him and goes close to him and then kisses her fingers and then touches those fingers to his lips and she looks at DANU's frame and she drops it and daksh wakes up daksh ask why is she here and where is anu and rupali says as soon as you feel sleep she went to samar and daksh says how can she when she said bablu was watching samar and rupali says why would anu say that when she knows that bablus health is not go oh well why does she have to lie she might of just said that its just i saw anu going to samar and i did not like it (sure you didn't) and i thought you might need something so i came to check on you just don't tell anu anything i don't want her to feel bad (tell her) and daksh thinks how can anu do this even after what happen today as rupali leaves she meets her sister sayali and rupali says you woke up i will make tea for you and sayali takes rupali to her room and rupal ask what is going on and saysli says today i will ask and you will answer even though i know the answers and rupali says what you mean and sayali says don't act like you don't know and on other side daksh is thinking how can anu do this to him and then sayali says i am talking about DANU's relationship and rupali says what does that have to do with me and daksh thinks i should know she cherish his friendship more form that day and flashback has been shown of samar falling from the tree and anu yelling at doctors and how decides to take care of him and then sayali says why do you want o separate DANU when you ware the one who told daksh to leave from your life and so why all sudden this love of wanting him and rupali says i cannot see anu with daksh and i love daksh and daksh is thinking about anu saying how great is samar and sayali says i am not gone let you split DANU (you go girl) i am gone go tell her right now (you do that) and rupali says being my sister how can you and sayali says because i am your sister i cannot let you go wrong path and as she goes to the door rupali gives kasam of anuabhv (o0ohhh and blackmailing wins once again) and sayali is sicken by this and leaves....

its 5:00 am and anu says as soon as someone wakes up i put them by samar and i will go to daksh before he wakes up otherwise he will get upset (honey that's an understatement) its 6:00 am and anu is wondering who should she wake and someone's hand comes on her shoulder (what's up with everyone sneaking up like that) its papu (only he can sneak up like that) anu ask what he is doing so up early does he want something and he just goes to samars room and anu says i got it he wants me to rest and anu thanks him and goes to room daksh pretends he is sleeping and anu sees the frames is on the floor and there is broken glass and anu pick it up and daksh looks at her from side as anu puts in on table she cuts herself and says omg first the glass to brakes and now blood on the frame this is not good sign maybe i am just being paranoid but if something bad is to happen mata rani please make it happen to me not to daksh (you know what they say be careful what you wish for) phone rings and anu picks it up and man ask for daksh and daksh wakes up and ask who it is and anu gives it to him and the man tells him that i sent the best nurse there is possible and your wife send her back just because she drops soup on him (who calls this early in morning to complain) i don't know what the deal is but your wife is little bit too attached to this what's his name samar (who says something like that) but i just wanted to let you know to explain to your wife because i just stop that nurse to file a complained against you and daksh says ok and thinks rupali was telling the truth i was not believing her but now i know and i know anu is only wrong only anu (No0o0o0o you are very....stupid relationship needs communication where is the communication in this relationship) and then anu ask who it was and daksh says a client (again you will start to lie) and anu has worried look. then rupali is remembering what sayali said to her and then man calls rupali and says your work is done and she hangs up and then we see papu in samars room goes to the door and looks that no one is there and closes and locks the door and goes to samar and covers his face with pillow and stabs him and the show ends there...

Tomorrow: anu is looking for papu and she sees someone in black suit and hoodie and the samar reporter goes to daksh and says i was telling the truth then but this time i have proof

Thoughts: sorry for late update but this is show is getting both annoying and boring...

Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
whaattt thee.. i am soo confused.
and you're right. danu's relationship needs communication.