*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I am liking Amir Khusro!! πŸ˜ƒ He made his entry in yesterday's episode....πŸ˜› Awww! the actor fits perfectly to the role of such an eminent person in History!! πŸ‘

I liked the manner in which he was reluctant to call Ala-ud-din Khilji as Badshah Salaamat....πŸ˜ƒ I am looking forward to see more and more of Amir Khusro!! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow did he..i still hve 2 watch the epsde...the actor is awesome as i hve seen him in  the other stuff...i like the way he acts n his urdu is really gud 2 the core...i will watch n definately comment soon..
secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Minnie did u get a crush??😳
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

wow did he..i still hve 2 watch the epsde...the actor is awesome as i hve seen him in  the other stuff...i like the way he acts n his urdu is really gud 2 the core...i will watch n definately comment soon..

Awww! do see the episode!! I'll be looking forward to see more scenes of Amir Khusro! πŸ˜ƒ
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: secretz

Minnie did u get a crush??😳

crush on Amir Kusro? lolz....nope not yet...well,i'll see to it if one of his great great great great great grandson come across my way....πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†see what am i talking? 🀣
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Minzie, I see where your heading! Clever!

Well, it should be no surprise that I didn't understand half of what was said by Amir. But I was impressed by his on screen persona. He ruled my screen with his brilliance.

Me too looking forward to seeing more of him...and hoping in due time I can string together of what was said!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
da role of amir khusro is being played by S.M.Jaheer. he has done so many roles.i liked his actng from da days of DD. amir khusro also took part in allauddin's chhitod attack.
secretz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG minnie.You are too cleverπŸ˜‰
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

da role of amir khusro is being played by S.M.Jaheer. he has done so many roles.i liked his actng from da days of DD. amir khusro also took part in allauddin's chhitod attack.

Amir Kusro took part in Chittod Attack? I thought he seemed to be a nice guy and will not be involved in devising evil plans.....
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey hey wat i liked mst is wen he entered...wen tat kafur orders him 2 say badsha salmaat n he colly replies jab jaan salamat nahi to badshah salamat kaise??? i was like laughng out loud... im lovng his entry bt i nvr thought 2 tat he is also involved in chittods attcak...i thought he is a gudguy!