Update of June 22nd

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

the show starts with daksh asking for help since his car and phone is not working but the person stabs him daksh falls on the ground and sees the persons shoes and gets up and tells the person to come and fight and as they both come close police comes and the person runs away and police help dakhs to the hospital and drop him back home when he reaches home everyone is surprise to see him this way and ask what happen he say nothing just accident and sayali ask if he needs help and he says it will be ok bablu and papu come (all emotional) and daksh says he is ok even the evil cows ask but he says nothing just accident and then he trips and rupali save him and tells him i will take you up (why does he not say no to her) rupali clutches his shoulder and sayali is sicken by her sister to think even in time like this as rupali is taking him anu comes and sees daksh and runs to him ask him what happen daksh ask nothing its accident and anu says doctor and daksh says everything is taken care of and anu takes him up and says you should of called me and daksh says i thought you would be busy with samar and anu says WHAT? (yea what? you tell him anu he is stupid for listening to ugly rupali) and daksh says i mean i know you are very particular when it comes to his health and anu says no dakhs no one is important then you and he looks at her (what? why are you are surprised! oh yea you are listening to the ugly rupali that's why) and they both go and the evil cows talk about how daksh says someone stabbed him in the car it does not look like it because there was dirt stain on his shirt and then eshaan says whatever it is what is so bad is that the person was not successful in killing daksh and rupali gets mad and says how can you say something like this you know how much i love him and dhanjay does sign of staying quiet and eshaan apologizes and rupali leaves and dahanjay says its better if rupali is after daksh and not money so we get more money our plate and they all agree then meera says still except us who else is daksh's enemy and eshaan thinks and says maybe i know and the evil cows ask who and eshaan says 1st i was confused but yesterday night i saw sayali out late at night and there was someone with her because i saw muddy footprints and dhanjay ask are sure and why did you not tell us before and eshaan says i forgot and dhanays says how can you this important part now we have to find out what she is and why she is here...

anu is taking care of dakhs and daksh says you can go take care of samar now he must be alone and anu says dont worry about him bablu is taking care of him (really? now he will believe that anu cant kick nurse out for no reason) and anu adds right now no one is more important then you so let's go to sleep and she rests his head on shoulder and daksh smiles and also closes his eyes. rupali is disturbed that her plan is getting flop and she talks about how she can't take it that anu is so close to him outside sayali says i know you are planning something to separate DANU i just hope you don't succeed (then do something about it instead of wishing that) then we see bablu trying to stay awake and rupali comes there and gives him coffee (she is messed up woman) there is loud knock on the DANU" room door (why doesn't daksh hear this loud knock) and its bablu anu opens it and bablu tells him that i am having some stomach problem and i cannot take care of samar you will have to (why couldn't he tell papu) and anu is wondering what to do she cannot leave daksh in this condition and not samar either anu goes to dakhs and says he is sleeping and i know he will understand plus i can't wake anyone up this early (samar should be sleeping too and you can wake someone) anu goes to samars room and rupali says thank you for going to samar and that way you maintain your friendship and i will do what wife does after all soon i will be doing it and she knocks something down and smiles (how come no one heard that) and as she was to enter the DANU's room (omg how dare she) but someone stops her and its papu bhiya (thank you so much) and rupali is shocked and the show ends on both rupali and papu bhiya...

Tomorrow:
sayali says today i will ask questions and i know the answer but i want to hear from you and then daksh is saying why don't i realize that anu cherish Samar's friendship more than our relationship papu is in samar's room and covers his face with pillow and stabs him
Thoughts:
it is very confusing who wants who dead papu wants samar dead but why? And someone wants daksh dead, most likely DON but who is that person and what is sayali after? And daksh is so stupid he shouldn't be even saying anything considering what anu has to tolerate seeing anuabhv and ugly rupali everyday.
Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

choudhary.a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for the great update............keep up the great work
428242 thumbnail

all i can say is anu is acting foolish. Why the hell she has to be so much concerned about samar. i kno he helped her out but samar helped anu coz he loves her but thats not the case wid anu then what makes her act so foolishly? There was no need for anu to leave daksh and go to that idiot samar (im hating this boy ryt now)

we all know how much possessive daksh is for anu so why she is running behind samar all the time? I guess anu should understand daksh's feelings. Girl your hubby is injured and you leave him and go to take care of other person! are you nuts or what?

sometimes I feel anu tries to act overly good and then she suffers for it. that rupali is the biggest chepoo and giri hui women. I feel like kicking her, anubhav and samar out of home. these three are the BIGGEST troublemakers

samirah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi -I don't like how when things like this happen, we blame the woman. Anu is worried for someone who saved her life many times after Daksh left her alone to deal with all the problems herself and after he lied to her about the kid not being his. Samar was the one to ensure that she got her rights and even after Dadi kicked her out of the house. Then, Samar risked his life for both Daksh and Anu.
So ... Anu is worried about someone who kept her alive, and who is in critical danger at this point.
Daksh like all the other husbands on television instead of knowing how much their wives love them, listen to people who they know lie over and over and are not to be trusted. Has Daksh not learned anything - in the past he has caused so much heart ache for Anu, and now, he can't even give her the benefit of the doubt???
These husbands in these serials are one stupid set of people if they don't have any trust in their wives.
428242 thumbnail

as said before, samar did all that for anu coz he loves her but thats not the case with anu right? She needs to understand that along with being a friend she is also someones wife and so she should give time to her hubby at first place. She very well knows that daksh needs her around him all the time yet he agreed to bring samar to his home and allowed anu to look after him, that doesnt mean that anu will start ignoring daksh. Now dont tell me that anu is not ignoring daksh coz unconsiously she is doing so.

The question here is NOT about TRUSTING your partner, the question here is about giving time to someone who loves you and whom you love. Anu needs to give time to her married life and spend time with daksh insted of running behind samar all the time. Its really annyoing, I never expected that anu will do anything of this sort especially when daksh is injured and is in pain. With the kind of stuffs anu is doing anyone will feel ignored.

samirah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think Daksh would feel ignored if Rupali was not putting things in his head ... I think he would be more understanding.

428242 thumbnail

^^ if not rupali then someone else wuld do it, to how many people you'll blame? Daksh cannot make everyone think like him, you can fight with 2 or three people but not with everyone, especially wen anu herself is acting foolisly, the sooner she understands this the better it'll be. Daksh can even favour anu but not everyone will do it and anu should understand this...its good if she learns live a practical life rather then living in a dream land where everything works according to her principles. What explanation anu will give when someone asks her that why she was taking care of samar when her own hubby was injured and unwell? Anu knows that the kind of stuffs she is doing will hurt daksh still she is doing it.

you see those reporters already made it an issue. With how many people daksh will fight? Anu is just creating trouble for daksh and her family by behaving like a senseless girl. Insted of acting like a blind friend anu could act in a sensible way by sending samar to rehab, in this way she can look after her married life and save daksh from 100's of fingers wch is being raised at him otherwise.

If someone asks samar that why he helped anu so much then samar can still say that coz he loves anu...he dont have any other person in his life so it'll make no differance to him BUT what will anu say if a person asks her that why she is so much concerned about samar? Will she say that she loves samar?? or ahe'll say that samar is the ONLY person in her life? Its good if sometimes insted of acting 'mahaan' a person acts according to the situation, thats what is called sensiblity. She has a hubby to look after and if by ignoring her hubby and married life anu runs behind samar round the clock then its simply RIDICULUS!

I will not blame daksh completely for anything and god forbid but if something goes wrong with Daksh and Anu's relationship in future then more then anyone else I'll blame Anu for it!

Edited by Niyati28 - 15 years ago
ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

to tell you the truth anu is being too attached about samar's case but samar is very understanding person he would understand because he knows anu only loves dakhs and no one else and anu did let someone else try to take care of samar but ugly rupali made it all worse so in short no one is at fault all they need is communication