Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA-GAL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@Ria Beautiful write ups and Congratulations!!!! When is the party???????
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Adda.. me just waiting for officemate to leave.. so i can do full Punjance... hmm need to close blinds maybe😉
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEA-GAL

@Ria Beautiful write ups and Congratulations!!!! When is the party???????

boby did u watch mickey...if u did how was it😊
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣 Going thru all the posts you guys are HILARIOUS
Punji Junior
Self defence classes
Little creative
🤣🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

hmm muhje lagta yeh miya biwi bahut phek ta hai😛... I think Arohi took her those self defense classes at the same place as her salsa dance classes😆😆😆

I have taken some actual self defense classes and no knives are ever involved. U go for the eyes, throat and foot of the guy. Then run while he is recovering. Also, use perfume/pepper spray... 😳😳
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I heard someone talking about carrying chilli powder with them all the time...😆so they could throw them in eyes...boys or girls lol That must hurt...chilli powder awwwwwwweeeee😆
Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

hmm muhje lagta yeh miya biwi bahut phek ta hai😛... I think Arohi took her those self defense classes at the same place as her salsa dance classes😆😆😆

I have taken some actual self defense classes and no knives are ever involved. U go for the eyes, throat and foot of the guy. Then run while he is recovering. Also, use perfume/pepper spray... 😳😳

@ Anjana kaun miya biwi... whom r u refering to gurl???😕😕
also in self defence classes the intention is not to kill but to defend against a person, secure self.... if we start using knives for self defence tab toh hoga kalyan as we'll land up in jail for killing or serious injury....
Edited by somya_2100 - 15 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@somya 2100 .. i am talking about our resident adarsh pati patni.. arjun arohi yaar.. u forget Sardarji's descriptor for them?? Who else, but each other would these two crazies marry??
Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
My heart was skipping beats as I watched the epi and it's skipping beats as I write this!
The episode was filled with everything that was necessary! Nothing was missed (hint hint- Salil-Purvi track unnecessary), and the execution was not perfect but defenitely heart-touching!
Ria after reading your update, I feel intimidated to write anything. You analyzed the episode beautifully! There are certain parts on which I want to comment, but maybe later.
And the song is so beautiful...I love the music of Baabul. I used to listen to it all the time. This song became all the more beautiful when I was reading it through your write-up.
I am just so glad that Arohi didn't forgive him. Thank God they're not rushing mending their relationship. And I am also really glad that there's reall yonly been 1 dream sequence in KMH. The team must be applauded for that.
And the last scene...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I shall comment better later. Rite now certain tasks await.
Oh and CONGRATULATIONS RIA! God Bless you in your new phase in life!
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@adda...why do i have a feeling arjun will learn self defense from arohi...she uses knife to protect her self...maybe arjun will use gun to protect him self😆