Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@ karishma - 🀣 When she talked about her self defense classes.. I was hoping when Punji touched her she kicked her knee in pain not grabbed his shoulders.. she would not have sounded like a complete moron at least, no? 🀣🀣🀣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Punji.. Arjun was always advanced.. must have taken extra classes at MBBS school even in first year. If u go back to Ek Pal May 18th Epi.. u will notice he wasn't only maarooing chance pe chanceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... he also checked for pulse, opening passage way, and breathing and only lifted off after hearing her breathπŸ˜†... also, if i know first aid from swimming/life guarding classes.. why can't he know massaging???πŸ˜‰
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

@Minnie and Somya: besides he should take all the chances he gets... he needs fun memories he can re-live in jailπŸ˜‰

@Little Creative: if u reading then please kill all SP scenes or shorten them this week.. give us an enjoyable weeek... i might even stop calling u littleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if u deliver the goods
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 15 years ago
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@minni.....yaarr shoulder holding was gona happen...hahahah BT formula....but what happened next EYE LOCK scene....kyaa baat haii....this what she learned in self defence 🀣🀣

@omchana......πŸ˜‰....yaar i loved the promise he made during ek pal episode....he gets to help arohi plus the bonus he gets to have chance pe chance everyday....punji is not only smart he is OVER smart......fooling god (ekta),.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

minniemau thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Punji.. Arjun was always advanced.. must have taken extra classes at MBBS school even in first year. If u go back to Ek Pal May 18th Epi.. u will notice he wasn't only maarooing chance pe chanceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... he also checked for pulse, opening passage way, and breathing and only lifted off after hearing her breathπŸ˜†... also, if i know first aid from swimming/life guarding classes.. why can't he know massaging???πŸ˜‰

Punji surely knows his ABC's of first aid and CPR well.. I remember he was also a master of K for kisses even in that episode.. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ As for the massage.. I now understand why he was massaging the slum girl's head on Cakewale Babaji episode... gaining mastery of M for massage too.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Sur... sorry i didn't look at the fine print of that deal with GOD sooner and go to Bhagavan ka Adalaat for Punji now sooner... πŸ˜†
ria_h85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
9 Pages....not bad.....no time to scroll through...but I have updated the post....Just for you guys....hope you all like it and bear with my absence!
minniemau thumbnail
@ Anjana - Re-live fun memories in jail?? Last I heard he was 2 inches from the gallows?? πŸ˜‰ Oye latkane ke pehle bhagwan ka naam lete hain.. aisi chichori harkat ke baare mein nahi sochte Punji.. 🀣

@ K - Eye lock is the new BT hypnosis method of self defense .. havent you seen enough BT shows where women give scary looks like they are throwing daggers? Its a different story that Arohi was barsaing phool holding a chaku in hand.. 🀣🀣
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
@omchana/....u still have time you should go to Bhagavan ka Adalaat for Punj...and talk about his tricks he has been using on arohi πŸ˜†

sweetassugar16 thumbnail
@minni.....that chaku (i think for self defense).....🀣....was not even in her hand most of the time...punji had to force her to hold it🀣🀣....and eye lock i have feeling will continue till 2morow...🀣...din raat ho jayegi...but eye lock will never end....🀣🀣