Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

TODAYS WORD IS "FULL AND FINAL" by Amarjeet...
tulli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aiyo!!! What fun, what fun, what fun! Now THIS is what I call a Super Somvar!! So, while I catch my breath here let me remember what I had to say...oh yah..the episode...

So first segment, while Arjun is pouring his heart (and eyes) out to Arohi, my head is shouting "dream sequence...they're gonna bring us back in just a sec!" but I was wrong (Thank God!) And FINALLY after so long Kritika gets the opportunity to act again (she must be so relieved!) You know, it would have been too easy if Arohi had actually believed Arjun, and the sister-scene (Arohi's-ILU-heart-breaker) was sooo painful that this just felt like payback. Cool.

BUT then comes the surprise packet!! The rest of the segment was such a treat!! Arjun's kameena-acting?! holy cow!!! what a scene!! "Just one night, and i'll leave you alone...sorry sweets...i'm not KS." My God..brilliant! I died. .....And then, the KS admission, well, that was kinda dirty and gross. Ok, really nasty...yuk!

Aur phir...ek machcharr aadmi ko hijraa banaa deta hai...wah wah wah wah! Hum to fidaa ho gaye us machcharr pe. Machchar-ji, ap ko hamaara salaam. (Translation: "We salute thee, oh mosquito, who facilitated The Punjman slapping the Superstarr.")

And then...chaakoo scene. Do I really need to say anything? Isn't everyone still a bit lightheaded? Or maybe it's just me. Sigh.

No precap. No need. Tomorrow will be a downer episode (Law of Cycles). She's gonna blast him. Grrreat.

Random Thoughts:

1. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. For have ZERO Salil-Purvi scenes today. I repeat. Thank you.

2. So Arjun tried to tell her, she didn't believe him, so he turned it into an opportunity (to get close to KS). And now I understand the value of that cruel Bhoomi-pujan scene where Arjun pretended to be nice and then was cruel. This is payback. She doesn't believe him.

3. Note please, this is the first time Arjun has EVER suggested a nocturnal liaison (err...sex) with Arohi. He's never even remotely come close to that before. Wild! (In a crazy, sadistic way.)

4. Karan Singh Superstar is officially a full-on kameena. I don't know why i thought he would be a good guy...but I did..so I'm kinda disappointed. It's my own darned fault. But I'm sure Hiten is enjoying it, so who am I to complain?

5. I find the idea of drugging someone, video taping them naked, and uploading the MMS to be so grossly downmarket that I cannot even express. I am thoroughly disgusted. Maybe that's what makes it good?? Dunno. Still, can't picture a superstar doing such things in response to a slap?!?

6. Umm...there was alot of foot/leg massaging today, no? Lots of it. Yah...I'm so NOT complaining!

Cheers...T.

@ria, anu, other busy friends:

..hum intezaar karenge...khudaa kare ke kayamat ho...etc. actually, i just hope you guys get your respective tasks done in time to really enjoy this episode (and our company;)
Edited by tulli - 15 years ago
Somya_2200 thumbnail
todays episodeee was so good purrane dinoon ke yaad dila di... good job creatives.... loved the confession scene of Punji, it ws hillarious d way Arohi ws trying to semi kiss Punji itne lambe chaude insaan tak pahunch paati without any cooperation from Arjun lol... i dun want to spoil my mood talking abt that cheap ks but loved how arjun ne humari dil ki muraad poori ki aur usse ek zor ka thappad maara..... thnk goddddddd no salil purvi n endy thats why todays episode ws soooo much better awesum full of romance.... loved d last scene wwen Punji straightens her leg his love, respect for her n his passionate luks for her ws so much visible.... thnk u creatives for giving usss this episode....
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Raga: All the best with your interview :)
@Anjana: i suppose typing error "aab mein kaise karo biswaas" u meant vishwaas right?
Edited by secretkeeper - 15 years ago
viss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
not yet watched the epi..i will get to see tomorrow recap..thn i will reply ..but thnx meher yr update was enough to imagine..great job done by u today as here there is no vedio update..its a gud episode i hv heard..I Doubt if frst creative team is back..the team who began the show..
No vedio update and even adda is empty..moreover its time to go to bed..so cu all tomorrow...😛
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello Addaians..

Me back from my KMH sabbatical.. missed the Adda a lot! 😳

Firstly.. Karishma 🤗 thank you for the wonderful Adda awards.. you rock!! 👍🏼

Anu, Anjana, An, Nupur, Mehr, Viss, Sonia, Karishma, Boby .. hope I am not missing anyone here.. Congratulations!!! 🥳👏

Now that I have missed the entire last week.. dont think I want to watch all that.. what say? Watch it or miss it? 😉😆

Aaj ka episode sounds full of kaminapan and thapadgiri.. 😆 .. be back with my comments later on.. till then.. keep on rocking! 😉
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: secretkeeper

@Raga: All the best with your interview :)
@Anjana: i suppose typing error "aab mein kaise karo biswaas" u meant vishwaas right?

Yaar.. u know i am linguistically as challenged as Salil.. always feel free to correct my hindi-english and ya i meant vishwaas
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Viss: *welcomes with phoolo ki baarish* you're most welcome yaar :) yup, dont miss the "chaanta laga" wala part ;)
Goodnight Viss *hugs*
@Anjana: theek hey 😉 now i'll save it for K corner 😊
Edited by secretkeeper - 15 years ago
Somya_2200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: secretkeeper

@Viss: *welcomes with phoolo ki baarish* you're most welcome yaar :) yup, dont miss the "chaanta laga" wala part ;)

Goodnight Viss *hugs*
@Anjana: theek hey 😉 now i'll save it for K corner 😊

@Mehr can u plz provide d link for creationz corner...

sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
here is a video update for people who didnt get to watch episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGKn45ghveE part 1 (arjun ILU)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQbFcDUZTcY part 2 (arjun slaped KS)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goQZHvT6gWQ part 3 (KS 😡)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biz8o7zSUVo part 4 (dark & injuries)