Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: SEA-GAL

@K Thankx for the video link..... Was busy watching

u wanted KS naa๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...now u do something and remove him from KMH...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....
SEA-GAL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetassuger16

u wanted KS naa๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...now u do something and remove him from KMH...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....

He will be removed soon yaarrr
sweetassugar16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

oh... Tuesday aur Thursday one and same only, both starts with T ๐Ÿ˜† Don't tell me... they will drag the drugged party till Friday,... Karishma... as per Aditi, no one gets killed in this round. ๐Ÿ˜†

no murder yaaarr๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i guess its too early....maybe arohi will go to hospital...for a week...after what will happen at party...arjun has take care of her na.....then he willl take revenge...i dont think he got a gun at party...but who knows punji pagal ladka๐Ÿ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

no murder yaaarr๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i guess its too early....maybe arohi will go to hospital...for a week...after what will happen at party...arjun has take care of her na.....then he willl take revenge...i dont think he got a gun at party...but who knows punji pagal ladka๐Ÿ˜†

Punji did not kill, he thinks he killed/or taking the blame of someone else... so no gun carrying business...

You sending Arohi back to hospital... ๐Ÿ˜† Punji jo karo jaldi karo, aur jail jao... nahi to mein tumhe maar daloongi... ๐Ÿ˜†

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ok everyone... me done for the day... logging out ... need to wrap-up couple of things before I hit the bed early. Catch you all tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜Š
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KS plan is SO groas!! jus for a slap...Aro should have given him 10!! or 100!! HATE him!! so disgusting! and why couldn't they think of another idea? why this groas one? god!!
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Me back! Sorry girls I did a super fast update ๐Ÿ˜•โ€ฆinternet was not behaving..dc hoh raha thaa..plus I was in a hurry..

had to jump out of the window..LOL..apnay he ghar mein khirki say jaana parra ๐Ÿ˜† dont ask me why ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

chalo i'll read the previous pages first ;)

sweetassugar16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Samiya-

KS plan is SO groas!! jus for a slap...Aro should have given him 10!! or 100!! HATE him!! so disgusting! and why couldn't they think of another idea? why this groas one? god!!

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก....i hate him soooooooo much...that cheapoo..
๐Ÿ˜ก
Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก....i hate him soooooooo much...that cheapoo..
๐Ÿ˜ก

My sentiments exactlyyy๐Ÿ˜ก.... hate him cheapooo ... today also how cheap disgusting downright ugly n demeaning dialogues wen he was talking to that gurl...... kill him kill himmm Punji yah koi toh maaro isse๐Ÿคข....
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
@adda...if i was arjun i would juss use ektas special poison wala powder in his drunk....and kill him....that way..that way no one would find out its arjun and KS would die too๐Ÿ˜†