Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raga.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Dost and Miss sharma on screen at KS's studio.Miss sharma tries to leave and dost tries to stop her.Miss sharma says "Har baar mere raasthein mein kyun aajathe ho tum??".... , Dost responds "Itni pareshan horahi ho tho raastha badal lo na??"...... I dont understand this line?πŸ˜• What does he mean there?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
he doesn't know that aorhi has only rastha ..the singing superstar and only one song...πŸ˜†
Miss sharma responds "I have changed my city, my home, my job but whereever I go i see u"......Dost pyar bhari nigahon se ....😳😳🀣🀣....responds "Kya tumhe zara bhi ehsaas nahin hai ki mein yaha kyun aya hoon?" ....Miss sharma replies "Nahin".....Dost says "Chelajaounga lekin jaane se pehle mein tumse kuch kehna chahtha hoon......Mein jaantha hoon tumera vishwaas nahin karogi.......par arohi mein tumhe iskeliye blame nahin kartha hoon"........guys did u realize these are the exact same lines which Miss sharma used to express her love at lift and at mansion😳😳.......so looks like the environment is going to be very very hotttttt😳😳......so me very keenly watching the screen 🀣🀣......anyways .....Miss sharma about to say stop it.........Dost continues with almost teary eyes "Arohi, I love u like Crazy".......Miss sharma in disbelief says "Apni yeh BAKWAAS band karo"........Miss sharma U using my patented word against my own dost when the poor guy is expressing loveπŸ˜†..
.chodna anu..u said u wil do sangseva...so thionk evn this is a part of it...πŸ˜ƒ
scene serious....so me too serious ....Dost continues "Trust me arohi....tumhare liye meine apna sab kuch chodiya.....Tumhare chen yaadon ke siva mere zindagi mein kuch nahin hai..."😭😭.......this was the line I felt most sad at ..........I know he left everything but saying it out pinches my heart .....he continues "Arohi....I love U" 😳......... Miss sharma has couple of tears in her eyes and yeh kya mera dost roraha hai ya sweat kar raha hai??😲😲.......face pe pura paani......🀣🀣🀣.....I agree with u ppl......he uses glycerine as face cream 🀣🀣🀣.........Dost tells arohi... "Bas inn theen lafzon mein hi meri zindagi hai"😳😳😭........Loved it when he says "Tumhare pyar ko samajne mein meine bahut dher kardi .......Magar phir bhi hosakhe tho ...ek baar mujhe maaf kardena".......awww man😭😭....this was hurting......I feel so down seeing him in tears.....hugs for dost ...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Arohi comes to him, slowly wipes of the tears, nods not to cry and tries to kiss.....and TA-DA man I thought it was a dream.......but why wasnt it a dream??😑
evn i thought that it was a dream.... i thought arjun was dreamin after ayaz asks him to let arohi knoetruth... I so hate it now..........She laughs and is on REVENGE mode, She laughs the exact same way he did when she expressed her love......even then I feel sad for him ..... Miss sharma is right from her perspective how can she believe this guy anymore........so her revenge is perfectly justified.
i jus could not bear this scene...if she doesnt love him or trust him she shud jus say it..why do all such things ..laugh lik a villian...she is rt frm her perspective but she would hav told that ..why go near him ..ufff....😑
She mocks his "ILU". Dost still crying ,Arohi says "Tum tho kya ab bagwaan bhi akar mujhse kahe tho mein nahin manoongi"........arey yeh kya yaar😲😲....Miss sharma is saying she wont take even God(Ekta)'s words😲😲 ....🀣🀣.... aise kaise yaar....I thought she is a puppet in God(Ekta)'s hands🀣🀣.....yeh kya revolution horahi hai🀣🀣.......Miss sharma ki character mein 🀣🀣............. Karan ExcellentπŸ‘πŸ‘, Kritica fineπŸ˜ƒ...
apart frm the bucket oftears that were comin frm his eyes..his action was gud...

Anyways now comes another twister......twister two of the dayπŸ˜ƒ.......Dost ji ko kuch kaam tho hai nahinπŸ˜†πŸ˜† .....so looks up and notices KS watching them.........and one more TA-DA
🀣🀣......he changes colors now.........sab ke sab chameleons hai KMH mein .......🀣🀣......Its just amazing how he changes his act......from crying to mocking ........wow....Karan just rocksπŸ‘πŸ‘.......anyways he says "What yaa...eek baar phir tumhe emotional baathon mein lane ki koshih ki hai.......and look at u......poor baby....tumne mujhe phir seriously le li".......Iam banging my head hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......buddies its better dost bhool jaaye apne Arohi ko🀣🀣..........she will never ever believe him after this chamaleon actπŸ˜†.......Miss sharma in shock.....KS all enthused......and dost continues "Timepass" and all......Miss sharma says "U have made our love look like a drama"........
look who is saying abt natak...she was teh one jus few min back was tryin to do drama of kissing him...and nw she says abt him...and wat was she takin gilone harqat..even she was doin the same...i dnt understand a bit of it...leave it..😑😑
..The worst is yet to come buddies.........he says "Ek raat"😑.....
tumhare dost bhi na...😑😑....
and Miss sharma tries to slap him and here I agree with Arohi..i agree aher..
anyways he stops her midway....and says ...."Sorry sweets ....mein KS nahin hoon"..........🀣🀣🀣🀣..
😊😊...
Anyways the best moment till that point of the epi came when he kissed her hand........woww😳😳😳............ Aorhi leaves the place.

it was nice to watch that..

KS believing in dost's natak.....tells him his plan,how he is going to hurt arohi ....mean to say how he going to take revenge on arohi for that chaanta.......🀣............KS says "Do harami bhai milgaye".....and me dying ....what is this buddies, yeh mera friday's post ka tho side-effect nahin where I said that I am loving name calling 🀣🀣....anyways I still love d it........πŸ˜ƒ

kmh team tumhari har baat maan jati hain yaar...πŸ˜ƒ.....
...KS continues "Abhi tho meine haath lagaya....party mein dekh mein kya kya kartha hoon"......, dost in the background closing his fist😳 ........and my eyes all wide and open waiting for some jhor dhar fight .........🀣🀣....chalo fight tho nahin but one more chaantaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........KS gets one more chaanta this time from dost.
so sadd
He tells KS , that its not a slap , there was a mosquito on his face and he was trying to kill the mosquito...........🀣🀣🀣........Oh man, kya killer idea hai dost ke paas🀣🀣......slap and blame machar🀣🀣....wow........KS gets confused and asks "Swine flu spreads thru human's right?". I just loved when dost says "Meine kab kaha KUTHON se phailtha hai"🀣🀣......yeh tho tsumani of name calling going on in the epi today......🀣🀣........HT was just Amazing manπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ....he has one hell of a screen presence😳😳😳.........Karan as usual goodπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....except ofcourse needs to learn slappingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....If he cant slap properly....how will he fight yaar....
...mera tho dream hai ladke ko fighting karthe hue dekhna ka.......🀣🀣.(dnt say this yaar..they might evn do this....
ok...so am i the only weird person who felt KS was acting saying he wil do somethin to arohi..i mean hw can he trust arjun so easily...see i hav strained my brain again...anyway i loved this conversation...

Miss sharma at the apartment and power cut😳Anyways dost enters thru window because door is locked.........
🀣🀣.....and now I have a question.....is this apartment on ground floor??😲 If its on some other floor ....how come he entered thru window??😲
anu...whn he can sit on the top of the room whr there is no partition this is jus climbing a window yaar...
..... Dost holds her and says "Haan mauka dekh ke maar dalo mujhe".......🀣🀣..... They fight so cutely man😳😳.....bhilkul adarsh pathi patni 🀣🀣.......anyways dost tho dost hai........he asks "Suno andera hai....kamre thak chod kar aaon"........Miss sharma tho sach much ki jhansi ki raani hai naa....🀣🀣......she says "No thanks" and now what do u think must've happened?😳😳 Whenever Miss sharma looks at the other side and walks.......only one thing happens......🀣🀣....her knee gets injured 🀣🀣......and as usual we have doctor at KMH naaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³........now u ppl wondering who that is ....🀣🀣...aur kaun yaar eek saal ki doctor humara priya Dost.......🀣🀣... Dost comes running and says let me check.
Miss sharma says "Ek baar tumne mere chot par marham lagadhi thi.......mein apne sare dard bhool gayi thi....par phir kya hua....uske badle mein jo dard tumne mujhe dhi hai...usse mein aaaj thak".........and stops from saying further, she doesnt want to accept infront of him that he still hurts her
. Dost says looking at the knife "Kya karogi ? Mar dalogi mujhe? Jail jaougi? Maro" .......with so much passion in his eyes😳😳....it was as if he saying .......u can kill me....I am all urs😳😳.........
a good scene...😊....the epi overall was good...thr was nthn in it but yet thr z some magic..and thank god me saved frm SPV track...πŸ˜†
hey anu..even today me used ur post to giv my update..i am havin head ache so can't rite one mre...hmmmm..and ur credit...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

thank u..

raga...

wishfor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria_h85

@Aruna: hehe thanks....yeah enjoying the new phase of life....

hmm so the party ideas coming up right away....whats the good cause if I may ask???

and guys who will spike up the drink in our party?πŸ˜†

Hmm hmm .. its a good cause πŸ˜† hmm...hmmm.. very good cause..Need I say more πŸ˜‰ Donations should come from the bottom of your heart,sawal jawab nahin karna chahaye πŸ˜†

Edited by wishfor - 15 years ago
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Adda
Hmmm I can see the party mood at adda...and Anjana going Yippee all over the place .πŸ˜†....sahi hai ...after all itne dinon ke torture ke baad thodi rahat.... so what if it was slightly reptetive.....
I see so many of you asking questions ki punji window se kaise andar aaya.,,,,,, arre yaar tum log aam khao na ...ped kyun ginte hoπŸ˜†
he he , no was kidding, I love the question , infact I had this question first time in my mind more than a week back as to on which floor is the flat ?????.....remember the epi where arohi walks in after dK has taken away the contract , she is all crying shrying and pulling down curtains... notice the view outside the window , it seems to be the ground floor....
but it does not answer all questions coz in the initial episodes when they had shown the flat for the first time , the girls had taken stairs to reach the flat anyways....πŸ˜•
and An , you are completely right when you say no sync between the scenes , they were all good scenes in themselves but imagine a guy blatantly asking a girl for a one night stand ...and then you are alone in a dark house with the same guy.....normally romance won't enter the picture ... palpable fear will be more like it....🀒
but then when have things happened normally in this show , the creatives , Arohi and we conveniently forget everything that punji says or does the moment he is in his loverboy mode...πŸ˜ƒ
I hope things continue in this mode for atleast some time.. and not be back abruptly to revenge and humiliation track.... along with the messiah act
I have a bad feeling that arohi might end the eyelock moment in a nasty way... hope I am wrong...πŸ˜’
I hated when she laughed yesterday, not that I don't understand why she did that, in her place she was fully justified , but for me as a viewer one of the nice things about the show were her innocent smile and laughter , I always remembered her smile as something very cute , that memory has been tarnished.....πŸ˜’
@ Ria Congrats for a successful first day , as they say "well begun is half done" and beautiful lines on the first page
@ Anu loved your take buddy ...infact saw the epi the 2nd time after reading your anlysis ...it made me enjoy the epi doubly...
@ Anjana your post watch is awesome
Aditi
Edited by tibs09 - 15 years ago
ria_h85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wishfor

Hmm hmm .. its a good cause πŸ˜† hmm...hmmm.. very good cause..Need I say more πŸ˜‰ Donations should come from the bottom of your heart,sawal jawab nahin karna chahaye πŸ˜†

Aye....no questions askedπŸ˜›! I will spend all my secret treasures for this noble cause of yoursπŸ˜†
wishfor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria_h85

Aye....no questions askedπŸ˜›! I will spend all my secret treasures for this noble cause of yoursπŸ˜†

you are the best Ria πŸ˜† am sure everyone else will follow in your footsteps & donate generously πŸ˜†

@aditi:very true, the flow leaves a lot to be desired. One an intense scene & the next all lovey dovey..Anyways no complains , atleast has substance unlike last week. About Kidki se aana, won't break my head over it. πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Aruna: What are you trying to do???? Me not following the example for sure, you better follow the example and pass on whatever you earned to me... Otherwise, Shut up Kitty .. no carrots for you anymore.

@Aditi: Romance and good scenes are welcome, but it should not be at the expense of the story. The same was the case with the towel-bathrobe scene ... it should have been shown a day earlier when Arohi is getting ready for work... and not after her bhasan.
Edited by an12345678 - 15 years ago
wishfor thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

@Aruna: What are you trying to do???? Me not following the example for sure, you better follow the example and pass on whatever you earned to me... Otherwise, Shut up Kitty .. no carrots for you anymore.

Hey kitty needs donations to buy carrots to ponder over the murder mystery .And what can be a better cause πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wishfor

Hey kitty needs donations to buy carrots to ponder over the murder mystery .And what can be a better cause πŸ˜†

Fooling Kitty? Remember the pledge... no pondering-wondering... πŸ˜† 😊 Btw, did you watch the episode?
wishfor thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Fooling Kitty? Remember the pledge... no pondering-wondering... πŸ˜† 😊 Btw, did you watch the episode?

yup watched the episode. πŸ˜† Loved Arohi's knife dance, reminded me of your penguin dance 🀣 Am done pondering-wondering, need last carrot to complete my deuction πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Ria: hmm check Kreative's Korner... AP already in Spiderman outfit and Avatar there (i asked and K delivered already). Party.. Please save for weekend.. work insane.
@Aruna: thought u were "muft" ki pujari, so why the aatani? sangaat ka asar not good. lootera aur kya teach karega.
@Turtle.. thank u for the poem.
@Adda.. tata bye bye