Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@anu...omg anu i was thinking the same punji carring arohi to her room😍😍....but i doubt it...sur will probably be back from collage😡...too give her lecture to punji
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweetassuger16

@anuu....STOP!!! giving me photoshop ideass🤣🤣...arjun legss reaching space.......while arohi keeps jumping up and down to kiss him🤣...i am trying to be nice to punji for 1day😆😆😆

Dont be nice.....it doesnt suit us......🤣....we need to taang keench him....and we should keep doing it..........🤣...watch the epi....and forget the epi in the next 1/2 hr and start making fun.........🤣..... Kal keliye achi si globe se bara hua photo photoshop karna...🤣🤣🤣

Anu

Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Last time he tried, poor girl had to help him even when she was supposed to be in coma... 😆😆😆 Anjana, I think... your OM moment is going to come today...

She got hurt naa An....so it will be utter romantic if he can carry her and all....😍....and dont remind me of that scene from accident......I JUST DIED laughing at that scene 🤣

Anjana....start jumping around....even An is saying ur OM moment coming soon.....😳

Anu

tulli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@anut: Perfect song, perfect movie (Junglee...one of my favourite classics!!) Fits Punji-Jhansi ki Rani quite well, no? Lovely!

And I completely, completely agree with you on Kritika...give her good lines and she can SO deliver the goods! Well said! 👏
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

She got hurt naa An....so it will be utter romantic if he can carry her and all....😍....and dont remind me of that scene from accident......I JUST DIED laughing at that scene 🤣

Pata chala... Arohi ends-up calling people from the near by buildings to carry Punji to the hospital with a broken back... 🤣🤣🤣

Blue: Anu, you were flooding the adda that day... later only you realized the fun part... 😆

Edited by an12345678 - 15 years ago
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Anu - Indian show hai.. no kissing.. only chaanta maoring.. so stop protesting.. 😆

And lifting is not a good idea too..me thinks of the possibility of Aunty and Sur maroing entry at the wrong time and Punji getting scared and dropping Arohi en route.. 🤣🤣

@ K - Please resume your photoshopping ASAP.. me all eyes for that.. 🤣

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
1. I already got my OM moment.. i am wearing it.
2. I no longer want OM moment.... becoz that's the end
3. Continuity error in crying scene where Arjun crying and then not crying....😛 Minnie - how did u miss that??
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 15 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetassuger16

@anu...omg anu i was thinking the same punji carring arohi to her room😍😍....but i doubt it...sur will probably be back from collage😡...too give her lecture to punji

Me thinking romantic 😍😍😍....and u thinking Sur 😡😡....I know u love Sur that doesnt mean u use her name and spoil my dream 😆

Anu

sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniemau

@ Anu - Indian show hai.. no kissing.. only chaanta maoring.. so stop protesting.. 😆

And lifting is not a good idea too..me thinks of the possibility of Aunty and Sur maroing entry at the wrong time and Punji getting scared and dropping Arohi en route.. 🤣
@ K - Please resume your photoshopping ASAP.. me all eyes for that.. 🤣

no kissing....at least there should be hugging....arjun doesnt even know how to hug arohi....😡😡😡....he hugs like arohi is his sister😆....when will arohi give him hugging lessons....after the self defense classes😆😆😆

photo shoppin anus leg pullinggggggggggggggggg🤣...will doo😉😆

Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Pata chala... Arohi ends-up calling people from the near by buildings to carry Punji to the hospital with a broken back... 🤣🤣🤣
Anu, you were flooding the adda that day... later only you realized the fun part... 😆

Red : Man...that will be one hilarious scene🤣🤣🤣🤣...I dont mind that....actually that will create more room for romance.....he on hospital bed and she serving him......because he tried to help her and ended up at hospital.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Black : I know An😡😆😆.....U ppl na....mujhe chain se rone bhi nahin dethe😡
🤣🤣🤣.......I was all crying and sad wad and u ppl point me to that and my sadness gone and back to rofling........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anu