Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
BTW I was thinking if I continue this taang kinchayi.......and dost ki legs continue to grow longer by the day as minnie claims then imagine how will Arohi kiss him...🀣..... She will need a super jet to reach his face ........because his face will be at equator naa.....🀣.....

Anu
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Anu... stop dragging me back to the adda... i have real life facts and people to torture

U said u will make us cryπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....so me laughing as much as I can....and again in the morning I will be busy at office....so let me spam and reclaim my most active addain title........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.....I can see ppl trying to churo mere mehnath se kamayi hui awards....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..................

Anu
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniemau

@ Adda queen - Aisa mat karo.. how will Arohi maro a chaanta then? Climb up on a ladder to do that?? 🀣🀣

Looks like we have been thinking on the same linesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....see two posts above ....u will get my answer....and what ladder u have been thinking abt.....no ladder will help.......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....she will need jet .........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Anu

minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Adda queen - Again kiss??? 😑 Me wondering about a chaanta for Punji 😍 and you thinking about chichori harkats for ek-pappi-de-de-mujhe Arohi? 🀣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Anu: Arohi will grow wings ... both the protagonists are abnormal... so if Punji's legs can make him reach equator, then Arohi can grow wings to reach his face... πŸ˜†

@Minnie: Oh... me have the habit of laughing and smiling a lot... I talk less and laugh more... and most of the time on myself... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anu:

Flutter Flutter, but why should I fly,
When I can use a simple trick, knock you down,
Hit your leg, make you fall like a lamboo fly
There you will be grounded like a clown... πŸ˜†

Edited by an12345678 - 15 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniemau

@ Adda queen - Again kiss??? 😑 Me wondering about a chaanta for Punji 😍 and you thinking about chichori harkats for ek-pappi-de-de-mujhe Arohi? 🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣....Minnie yaar....u had to kill me naa......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...what chaanta's yaar....already 5 mahineki serial mein .....5-6 baar chanta's hogaye..........and I didnt get to see even one good real kiss 😳.....so me will be dreaming only abt pappis and jappis😍😍😍😍....🀣🀣🀣

Aur yeh kya....how many chanta's to my dost?? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...He didnt even get one good kiss from his GF....πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...She said no for the kiss....and yes for chanta??πŸ˜†...This is total unfair....I PROTEST πŸ˜†

BTW.... Will we get to see some ......dost lifting Arohi and taking her to room kind of romance 2morrow?? 😳

Anu
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@anuu....STOP!!! giving me photoshop ideass🀣🀣...arjun legss reaching space.......while arohi keeps jumping up and down to kiss him🀣...i am trying to be nice to punji for 1dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sweetassuger16 - 15 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

BTW.... Will we get to see some ......dost lifting Arohi and taking her to room kind of romance 2morrow?? 😳

Anu

Last time he tried, poor girl had to help him even when she was supposed to be in coma... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anjana, I think... your OM moment is going to come today...
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

@Anu: Arohi will grow wings ... both the protagonists are abnormal... so if Punji's legs can make him reach equator, then Arohi can grow wings to reach his face... πŸ˜†

I know what u mean An😳.........I totally agree.....but wasnt Dost supposed to be Angel and allπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......so how come Miss sharma gets the wings πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Dost ne pyar ke liye wings bhi tyaag dhi kya ?? 🀣

Anu