Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: an12345678

Last time, I cried after reading "A House for Mr. Biswas"... me will see if you can... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† though, I rarely waste my tears. 😊

An... who is Mr. Biswas? Tumhari boyfriend? The one who makes pple fall for him and then while they are under his spell of vishwaass u rob them?
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an12345678

@Anu: Punji ke against she cannot listen a single word... she is all tired but has all the time to list the reasons why Punji requires self-defence...πŸ˜†πŸ€—

You are so right An πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I slept hardly for 10 hrs or so in the past 72 hours.... still working .....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...But when it comes to dost ki defense ki defense 🀣🀣🀣...I have to defend him...🀣🀣🀣....BTW i think i was voted most loyal....ab aap log loyal ka naam di hai tho loyality tho nibhani hi padegi....🀣🀣🀣....Also i sometimes wonder if iam loyal to dost ....or I taang kinchaying him big time...🀣🀣🀣....

Anu

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

An... who is Mr. Biswas? Tumhari boyfriend? The one who makes pple fall for him and then while they are under his spell of vishwaass u rob them?

The main protagonist of V.S. Naipaul's book. 😊 Read the book if you have not... 😊 I never rob anyone of anything... virtually yep, I do -- as there is nothing to gain. πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

πŸ˜ƒ...But when it comes to dost ki defense ki defense 🀣🀣🀣...I have to defend him...🀣
Can read that... Punji does not require selft-defense at all... there is a security ring around him, led by Anu-the dost and host, and most loyal. πŸ˜† Before Arohi can even think of hurting Punji, Lovely will hit her with dandas and Anu will pounce on herwith sharp words...

🀣🀣....BTW i think i was voted most loyal....ab aap log loyal ka naam di hai tho loyality tho nibhani hi padegi....🀣🀣🀣....Also i sometimes wonder if iam loyal to dost ....or I taang kinchaying him big time...🀣🀣🀣....

Anu

Both... πŸ˜†
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Anu - 🀣🀣🀣 Your Dost is indeed daaku ka beta.... Most Wanted.. 16 ppl after him so far.. 🀣🀣 And Anu me thinks you loyal to his taang khichayi more than him.. I thought he looked taller in today's episode no? 🀣🀣

@ An -
A House for Mr. Biswas.. will have to read it when I am in some sappy mood.. today nothing of that sort.. so me will continue to 🀣🀣

@ Anjana -
Aaj ka "full and final" decision to make us cry?? πŸ˜‰ why? πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniemau

@ Anu - 🀣🀣🀣 Your Dost is indeed daaku ka beta.... Most Wanted.. 16 ppl after him so far.. 🀣🀣 And Anu me thinks you loyal to his taang khichayi more than him.. I thought he looked taller in today's episode no? 🀣🀣

Ahaaaaa🀣🀣🀣🀣...........thats the reason ....Miss sharma was jumping up , up and up.....to kiss him.....🀣🀣🀣....if I continue this taang kinching every day.....by the end of KMH his taangs will reach North pole and and his hands will reach South pole........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Anu

Taiyo thumbnail
@Minnie: Finally I see you ... πŸ€— The book is quite rich in humor, you will love it... though I have my own reasons that made me cry in the end ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† After you done reading, I'll tell you... "Why." πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

An...🀣🀣🀣....I am a non-violent personπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....OM SHANTI OM....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†me no hitting anyone ...🀣🀣🀣🀣.....and Arohi tho mere dost ki love hai...so cant do anything abt her......🀣🀣🀣....let lovely ji handle her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but all the other 15 ppl in my list , I can handle them.......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣......

U still think iam loyal to him??
🀣🀣🀣.Chalo if u say so 🀣🀣🀣

Anu
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Adda queen - Aisa mat karo.. how will Arohi maro a chaanta then? Climb up on a ladder to do that?? 🀣🀣

@ Devil of the Adda - πŸ€— me glad to be back to the Adda too.. hmm.. me very curious now.. you laughing about the fact that the book made you cry?? πŸ˜‰ But then you are the devil very unpredictable.. πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Anu... stop dragging me back to the adda... i have real life facts and people to torture