Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: an12345678

I hate eye-locking session... I loved the line: "Tumhe bilkul bhi yehsaas nahi mein yaha kyon aaya hoon..." (simple yet quite touching, just the way I like it) Also, I liked the line, "listen, do not worry, mein nahi dekhoonga..."
Anu:: I so agree with u An.....perfect line....and the depth in his voice at that line...makes it even more PERFECT

Me love a flow in the story, and expecting the same from a serial is almost being foolish... but still, the first scene and second scene were in sync but the third scene... her reaction should have also indicated what happened earlier in the day
Anu::If we compare it with his scene at mansion....she falters big time....when he laughed....I was so down and was gloomed with sadness....today i didnt find it that effective because of her acting.

Anu, do not think ... he used glycerin as face cream this time, but I thought, his eyes have become fountain suddenly.
Anu:: The guy caught with some eye problem, his eyes not so good now a days....lack of sleep may be....But Eyes were watering too much dont know why πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Good morning / evening ppl, sorry I was out all day. Just came back, read thru adda, replied to some. I hope ppl dont mind me not replying to everyone. I have a severe headache at this point, working like crazy for last three days, sleep deprived. So pls spare me buddies. I dont know how my write up ended up either. I have read all the posts, had hearty laugh. U ppl just ROCK!!!.

I will be busy like this for couple of days more. We planning to demo on wednesday, so until then me will be busy.

Anu
SEA-GAL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetassuger16

boby did u watch mickey...if u did how was it😊

Not yet, Will watch now..... Did you?
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Addddaaaaaa
ANU AND K are MEANIES... THEY WON'T LET ME PROPERLY GO
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Anu and K - Self defense from whom?? Punji ki izzat ko kisse khatra hai?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Adda queen you are always welcome all thanks to your rondu dost..🀣 me just love your sense of humor and dedication to the Adda!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ And all the best with your project! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ Anjana - Yippeing to where?? πŸ˜†

@ Sanjukta -
Did you see Arohi's feet..effect of Punji's effective pedicures.. foot and leg massages.. her feet chamkoing even in the dark.. 🀣🀣
Edited by minniemau - 15 years ago
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@boby...yaa i watched dont watch it....its a boreπŸ˜†

@anjana....dont be too happy....little creative made episode good for one day...who knows whats in store tomorrow

@minni.....moti aunty sa....KS sa......arohi sa...khatra hai.....what if some trys to rape punji....πŸ˜†

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@ ADDDA;

Anu drowning in work... RIA AWOL... Me going to WORK TOO... but, if i do post watch.. i promise to make u CRY
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
@Minnie what is that Q yaar😲.....Dost ke siva aur kis ko self defense ki jaroorath hai??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1)Moti Aunty : who thinks he is sponge 🀣🀣...sits on him🀣🀣🀣
2)Nuttasha: who may think he is apple...🀣🀣...BTW againthe guy grew in weight....so cant blame Nuts for that....🀣🀣🀣
3)Arohi : 🀣🀣🀣...always trying to slap him.......🀣🀣🀣or knife him
4)DD: very very dangerous possessive love......🀣🀣🀣
5)Ganga : 🀣🀣🀣I heard dost actually tries to kill her would be, which means he is evil, and so we may soon see ganga falling head over heels for dost(the nice guy) and dost will need full fledged defense🀣
6)KS: now he will take revenge for the new chaanta(the one from dost).......🀣🀣🀣
7)Dondu: who must be fuming back in shimla over dost....because he left him with DD and some pati purani cheezen.......🀣🀣🀣
8)HP: for spoiling his daughters life🀣
9)Antara : for dancing with thos crazy gilrs and not dancing with her🀣🀣🀣
10)Sur : for giving aukad lecture🀣🀣🀣
11)Ayehsa: for blackmailing abt BF issue🀣🀣🀣
12)Land lady : for blackmailing abt home rent🀣🀣🀣
13)VG: for firing him from job🀣🀣🀣
14)Purvi: for spoling her sisters lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

15)Vikrant :for diverting him away from Arohi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
16)Sid : For making him write a love letter and tearing it off....his hardwork went useless naa...so he will take revenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and dost needs defense πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and u ask why he needs self defense??🀣🀣🀣

Thanks for the wishes.....it will be a dream demo....me all eager abt it😳😳😳

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 15 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Anu: Punji ke against she cannot listen a single word... she is all tired but has all the time to list the reasons why Punji requires self-defence...πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

i promise to make u CRY

Last time, I cried after reading "A House for Mr. Biswas"... me will see if you can... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† though, I rarely waste my tears. 😊