Users

Frequent Posters

QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

I updated my post..

Anu

loved it anu...oh and ria, congratulations on your new job! good luck buddy!
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@anu....what a post anu loved it hahahaha.๐Ÿคฃ and you are right arjun giving KS...galiyan pa galiyan....and taking chance pa chance with arohi......๐Ÿ˜†
anut thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Ria: Beautiful beautiful writeup and amazing song to go with it...But most of all I love the title..If memory serves me right, this was the tag line of Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge right? That movie is the epitome of what a love story should be...particularly the effortless portrayal of progression from initial dislike, to awkward trust, to comfortable friendship and then finally love...Ah I am an old timer ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Anu: I loved ur take buddy...You always manage to put a smile on my face for all the right reasons...turning a bad episode good and a good one even better ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Anjana: Did u watch Love ne bana di jodi? A little intrigued by the promo and the character of Prithvi - Damini...seeing they're are a 'different sort of couple'.

@An: Nice lines

@harshita: Sorry dont know ur real name but beautiful poetry........

It was a well directed episode particularly from the lead performers. Karan, you are definitely an actor to watch out for. It probably helps having your real girlfriend to sound and act earnest and you hit the bullseye all right. The tears, the despair, the agony all seemed real. Arohi's reaction may have been hurtful, but for me, it was tinged with the same regrettable sorrow you endure when you put a loved one through grief, knowingly. Just as Arjun suffered Arohi's pain and his own during his MU phase, so does Arohi. Her tears are testimony to that.

Base toote khwab tere meri aankhon mein
Bahe tere dil ka dard mere aansuon mein
Aisa koi zakham na hoga tere zahn par aaj
Jo hua na ho beasar guzarkar mere duaaon se

Given good lines, Kritika can deliver the goods that Arjun Arohi encounter proves it.

But the real scene stealer: Hiten no doubt. From playing a casanova turned self sacrificing husband Pratham to the brattish Nakul to the dutiful son Karan to the talkative good natured businessman Nishant, he's done good. But here.....he excels as the out and out slimeball Karan Singh. What an avatar. Despicable as he may seem, Karan Singh I guess is the most real of the lot.....

The whole MMS thing has gotten too old....didn't Kekta already use this in say Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki (twice !!) and Koi Dil Mein Hai??? ah well go ahead recycle...What I would have liked to see instead of this whole revenge track from Karan Singh is a how-I-sudhroified-KS-and-made-him-a-decent-human-being by Arohi but alas....There would be no motive for Arjun to go to jail then na? But the whole Thappad-machar-flu sequence ๐Ÿ˜†

The last part..........๐Ÿ‘.....The way he looked at Arohi.....gave me...ah well....๐Ÿ˜ณ...My my...if Kritika dinna blush at smoldering stare......................Again the whole "Main dekhunga nahi.." copied from Maine Pyar Kiya...am I complaining?? No way...copy the entire movie if u want....Will watch it if Karan plays Prem and Kritika Suman ๐Ÿ˜Š

Song for today: A rather senti one from Arjun to Arohi
Tumne mujhko hasna sikhaya
Rone kahoge ro lenge ab
Aansu ka hamare ghum na karo
Yeh behte hain to behne do
Mujhe tum se mohabbat ho gayi hai mujhe
Palkon ki chaao mein rehne do
Ehsaan tera hoga mujhpar

Chahe bana do, chahe mita do
Mar bhi gaye to denge duaayein
Udd udd ke kahegi khaak sanam
Yeh dard-e-mohabbat sehne do
Mujhe tumse mohabbat ho gayi hai mujhe
Palkon ki chaou mein rehne do

Ehsaan tera ho ga mujhpar
Dil chahta hai woh kehne do
Mujhe tumse mohabbat ho gayi hai mujhe
Palkon ki chaau mein rehne do"

Junglee (1961)

Edited by anut - 15 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hate eye-locking session... I loved the line: "Tumhe bilkul bhi yehsaas nahi mein yaha kyon aaya hoon..." (simple yet quite touching, just the way I like it) Also, I liked the line, "listen, do not worry, mein nahi dekhoonga..."

Me love a flow in the story, and expecting the same from a serial is almost being foolish... but still, the first scene and second scene were in sync but the third scene... her reaction should have also indicated what happened earlier in the day.

He hinted about the night, and it was night and darkness... her feeling little more insecure than before ... something should have been shown. Romance should be shown without diluting the impact of any scene.

Punji needs to control his body language... the way he stands looks quite awkward. Anu, do not think ... he used glycerin as face cream this time, but I thought, his eyes have become fountain suddenly.

@Ria: Congratulations for the job... have a great day.

Cool Analysis by everyone... I know everyone is jumping and doing punjance after the episode. For me... just another episode, much better than last week's crap... and PLEASE NO SALIL-PURVI track again.

Edited by an12345678 - 15 years ago
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Anu - Lovely write up.. it was hilarious.. me loved it! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

@ An, Anu - Me so distracted by the fountains of tears/glycerine.. me actually counted there were 5 streams of tears flowing from Punji's eyes.. 2 from the right and 3 from the left.. while Ms. Sharma had 2 perfect streams one from each eye.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Punji wins the tears competition hands down! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: minniemau

@ Anu - Lovely write up.. it was hilarious.. me loved it! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

@ An, Anu - Me so distracted by the fountains of tears/glycerine.. me actually counted there were 5 streams of tears flowing from Punji's eyes.. 2 from the right and 3 from the left.. while Ms. Sharma had 2 perfect streams one from each eye.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Punji wins the tears competition hands down! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I cant believe u counted them minnie.........๐Ÿคฃ...........I make epi look fun.....and ppl laugh.....and u make me laugh like crazy....i bow down before u.........๐Ÿคฃ

Anu

Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetassuger16

@adda...why do i have a feeling arjun will learn self defense from arohi...she uses knife to protect her self...maybe arjun will use gun to protect him self๐Ÿ˜†

K .....u helped Ganga solve the mystery yaar......she will get dost out of jail claiming its self defense ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anu

sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ADDA.....PPL look at anjana...she is soo happy that she messed up the forum page......๐Ÿค”
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
@anuT : Thanks buddy. About Adda's title , its courtesy VG(KMH creative, he has it on his status, I took it from there)....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ....and ya I agree its the same one as DDLJ..... I love it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...and today's epi perfectly justifes the title...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Anu
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 15 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
@Sanjukta, K : Thanks buddies.

@Ria :Awesome post buddy.

Anu