Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
@Sur.. u know she has pulled a knife on him before.. looping to another one of our favorite scenesπŸ˜›.. i should just bite the bullet and do Pre-Watch.. considering i am looping btwn work and .....
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Two knife scenes so far...the one where he makes her write a shaadi waala silly dictation lol and tdys 1
tulli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ria: ...for whenever you get around to the adda...

..you are just ..amazing...i could kiss your hands...to say i 'loved' your update would be an understatement. sigh. the episode made my morning& afternoon. you made the rest of the day!

btw..."sorry sweets" and the hand kiss, were my moments/dialogues of the day! probably month even.they were SO impactful! wow!!

[p.s. congratulations on this new job. seeing the amount of sincerity you put towards KMH, I am sure this new chapter of your life will be even more rewarding! all my love & wishes.]
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

hMM... alright me doing punjance in the office now to CRAZY from Dhoom 2 in the OFFICE. YAAY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@RIA - Lets have a VIRTUAL PARTY SOOOOONNNNNNNNNN YAAR..........
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@omchana

mickey
first part....everyone before going to bed are dreaming about the person they like....soo 6 mins of my lyf wasted on flashbacks
second part....everyone gettin ready for play
third part....vamp S still wearing the same ugly lime shorts and funny top from yesterday...
fourth part...promoting new show πŸ˜•
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Sur... yaar how is Love ne Bana di Jodi??? worth my effort whenever I end up home...
***Anjana crossing fingers Shreya is not around to hit her.. with no discussing other shows ka rule... muttering to self.. rules meant to be broken.. otherwise how will AP get away with murdre....**********
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 15 years ago
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@omchana...shreya is sleeping soo u are lucky...but i havnt watched that show...i dono if i willπŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetassuger16

@omchana...shreya is sleeping soo u are lucky...but i havnt watched that show...i dono if i willπŸ˜†

Please... go watch for me please... i do so much for u.. got u to turn Punji into SPIDERMAN so he can climb through windows....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 15 years ago
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniemau

Ok.. hmmm few comments on Arjun Punj First Year MBBS.. kya chance marta hai ladka.. no one teaches injury diagnosis in the first year.. so Punji full on chance marta hai.. bar bar har bar lagatar.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Arohi's knees are one heck of over abused knees.. har bar Punji ke samne she knocks them into something and Punji First Year MBBS does his god know what diagnosis kam touching jyada! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Bichare knees pyar me kitni thokar khate hain! 🀣🀣

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

good one!! every time arohi hurts her knees (sometimes i think its intentional πŸ˜‰, but every time its cute and funny) arjun has to feel her entire leg πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..wah wah..!! πŸ˜† 😳

πŸ˜†
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ria, anjana, tulli - i feel like re-watching the episode a thousand times more after reading your takes on it...all of you write soooo beautifully!

am waiting for anu's post

today's episode was all that i badly wanted ! i loved loved loved it to the core!

i knew arohi would react that way when punji confessed...but, when it came, it was so heart wrenching!...ohhh i just cannot bear with that guy crying.....man...he makes sure you cry with him...brilliant brilliant πŸ‘

when arjun rebuked and laughed at arohi's beautiful confession, there was meanness written all over it...i felt like giving him one tight slap and bring him back to his senses...but today when arohi gave him back the same rebuke, it was different...i felt it was kind of fake...no no...am not saying kritika did not portray it well...infact she did it beautifully...i would like to believe that arohi did it on purpose...she just could not take arjun on face value any more and she needed to give him a taste of his own bitter medicine too...but the tears that rolled down her cheeks just could not be fake, so her laughter would have to be (i would take it that way)...it was so beautiful...soaps are almost always cliched, but when even that stirrs your emotions, it's got to be one hell of a strong emotional bond! i am happy i share it with arjuhi and KMH still 😊

as for the last scene, it's a been there-done that feeling...but i don't mind them being repeated at all...πŸ˜‰ vikas gupta, you can repeat them in every episode and i'll still not complain πŸ˜ƒ
arjun and arohi have had some very nasty, serious and sad fights...but it has to be their love for one another that still enables them to bond like two bickering kids! i also love the amount of trust they share with each other, despite their apparent hatred...i love it when arohi still believes it when arjun says "he's not looking" as he "tries" to find what's wrong with her knees 😳 πŸ˜‰

but, probably, this scene should have been placed in some other episode, in some other time...the flow of the first two sequences was not maintained in the third one...BUT, am not complaining...i love arjun and arohi together, with each other...no matter in what way and in what sequence that happens πŸ˜ƒ