Ria Ka Adda: Come Fall In Love!!!

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Iam in the process of winning my challenge at work😃....and sorry for keeping u guys waiting at adda for my post😳

Alright buddies....its Monday....last week we had a disastrous outing at KMH😆😆 ....with some useless filler (salil-purvi) scenes😡😡....bad editing😡😡 and boring epis, lets go see whats in store for us this week😛...to the epi....😃

Dost and Miss sharma on screen at KS's studio.Miss sharma tries to leave and dost tries to stop her.Miss sharma says "Har baar mere raasthein mein kyun aajathe ho tum??".... , Dost responds "Itni pareshan horahi ho tho raastha badal lo na??"...... I dont understand this line?😕 What does he mean there?😕😕 ...Why does he want her to change her way ??😕😕 Pagal hogaya mera dost 😆😆.....yeh bhi bhool gaya ki its all his plan😆😆....the path she is on is all dost ki planning naa.....
🤣🤣🤣......mumbai aake log badal jaathe hain....par dost pagal hojathein hain.....🤣🤣🤣.....sorry my very very bad poetry I know 🤣🤣.....anyways moving on Miss sharma responds "I have changed my city, my home, my job but whereever I go i see u"......Dost pyar bhari nigahon se ....😳😳🤣🤣....responds "Kya tumhe zara bhi ehsaas nahin hai ki mein yaha kyun aya hoon?" ....Miss sharma replies "Nahin".....Dost says "Chelajaounga lekin jaane se pehle mein tumse kuch kehna chahtha hoon......Mein jaantha hoon tumera vishwaas nahin karogi.......par arohi mein tumhe iskeliye blame nahin kartha hoon"........guys did u realize these are the exact same lines which Miss sharma used to express her love at lift and at mansion😳😳.......so looks like the environment is going to be very very hotttttt😳😳......so me very keenly watching the screen 🤣🤣......anyways .....Miss sharma about to say stop it.........Dost continues with almost teary eyes "Arohi, I love u like Crazy".......Miss sharma in disbelief says "Apni yeh BAKWAAS band karo"........Miss sharma U using my patented word against my own dost when the poor guy is expressing love😆........wrong timing ki bachi.....🤣🤣....sorry no more jokes....scene serious....so me too serious ....Dost continues "Trust me arohi....tumhare liye meine apna sab kuch chodiya.....Tumhare chen yaadon ke siva mere zindagi mein kuch nahin hai..."😭😭.......this was the line I felt most sad at ..........I know he left everything but saying it out pinches my heart .....he continues "Arohi....I love U" 😳......... Miss sharma has couple of tears in her eyes and yeh kya mera dost roraha hai ya sweat kar raha hai??😲😲.......face pe pura paani......🤣🤣🤣.....I agree with u ppl......he uses glycerine as face cream 🤣🤣🤣.........Dost tells arohi... "Bas inn theen lafzon mein hi meri zindagi hai"😳😳😭........Loved it when he says "Tumhare pyar ko samajne mein meine bahut dher kardi .......Magar phir bhi hosakhe tho ...ek baar mujhe maaf kardena".......awww man😭😭....this was hurting......I feel so down seeing him in tears.....hugs for dost ...🤗🤗🤗Arohi comes to him, slowly wipes of the tears, nods not to cry and tries to kiss.....and TA-DA man I thought it was a dream.......but why wasnt it a dream??😡 I so hate it now..........She laughs and is on REVENGE mode, She laughs the exact same way he did when she expressed her love......even then I feel sad for him ..... Miss sharma is right from her perspective how can she believe this guy anymore........so her revenge is perfectly justified. She mocks his "ILU". Dost still crying ,Arohi says "Tum tho kya ab bagwaan bhi akar mujhse kahe tho mein nahin manoongi"........arey yeh kya yaar😲😲....Miss sharma is saying she wont take even God(Ekta)'s words😲😲 ....🤣🤣.... aise kaise yaar....I thought she is a puppet in God(Ekta)'s hands🤣🤣.....yeh kya revolution horahi hai🤣🤣.......Miss sharma ki character mein 🤣🤣............. Karan Excellent👏👏, Kritica fine😃...

Anyways now comes another twister......twister two of the day😃.......Dost ji ko kuch kaam tho hai nahin😆😆 .....so looks up and notices KS watching them.........and one more TA-DA
🤣🤣......he changes colors now.........sab ke sab chameleons hai KMH mein .......🤣🤣......Its just amazing how he changes his act......from crying to mocking ........wow....Karan just rocks👏👏.......anyways he says "What yaa...eek baar phir tumhe emotional baathon mein lane ki koshih ki hai.......and look at u......poor baby....tumne mujhe phir seriously le li".......Iam banging my head here😆😆......buddies its better dost bhool jaaye apne Arohi ko🤣🤣..........she will never ever believe him after this chamaleon act😆.......Miss sharma in shock.....KS all enthused......and dost continues "Timepass" and all......Miss sharma says "U have made our love look like a drama"..........The worst is yet to come buddies.........he says "Ek raat"😡.........and Miss sharma tries to slap him and here I agree with Arohi....he needed that....yeh kya bakwaas karaha tha Dost.....😡😡........anyways he stops her midway....and says ...."Sorry sweets ....mein KS nahin hoon"..........🤣🤣🤣🤣....I died laughing like pagal here....KS ko kaise galiyan deraha tha 🤣🤣🤣......indirectly hi sahi .......🤣🤣....Anyways the best moment till that point of the epi came when he kissed her hand........woww😳😳😳............ Aorhi leaves the place.

Dost looks up and as if he just noticed KS ....asks him how was the performance.......KS signal excellent and says "Hum donon business mein partners hain....ab KAMEENEPAN mein bhi partners banenge "........
🤣🤣.......perfect description of KS character🤣🤣....Kameena 🤣🤣....... KS believing in dost's natak.....tells him his plan,how he is going to hurt arohi ....mean to say how he going to take revenge on arohi for that chaanta.......arey wahi pals.....jo Miss sharma nein KS ko aur KMH walon ne hum ko dhi thi....100th epi par 🤣🤣🤣........... KS tells dost that he is going to shoot Arohi thru his mobile and send out MMS to the whole world😡😡......and what do u guys think dost doing listening to all this?? 🤣🤣.....dont even get worried....he didnt go semi-deaf....he heard everything perfectly and is fuming in the background 🤣🤣............KS says "Do harami bhai milgaye".....and me dying ....what is this buddies, yeh mera friday's post ka tho side-effect nahin where I said that I am loving name calling 🤣🤣....anyways I still love d it........😃😃........KS continues "Abhi tho meine haath lagaya....party mein dekh mein kya kya kartha hoon"......, dost in the background closing his fist😳 ........and my eyes all wide and open waiting for some jhor dhar fight .........🤣🤣....chalo fight tho nahin but one more chaanta😆😆.........KS gets one more chaanta this time from dost. Dost's chaanta always funny to me.......he should stand a little far and slap.....Karan please learn slapping😆😆 .........get someone who u hate a lot and start practicing slapping 🤣🤣..........KS ka first reaction after the slap was "Ek hi din mein doosra thapad"........and imagine me🤣🤣....I died laughing......KS ka gaal chaanton ka adda........🤣🤣........Dost ki one more twister, third twister of the day........He tells KS , that its not a slap , there was a mosquito on his face and he was trying to kill the mosquito...........🤣🤣🤣........Oh man, kya killer idea hai dost ke paas🤣🤣......slap and blame machar🤣🤣....wow........KS gets confused and asks "Swine flu spreads thru human's right?". I just loved when dost says "Meine kab kaha KUTHON se phailtha hai"🤣🤣......yeh tho tsumani of name calling going on in the epi today......🤣🤣........HT was just Amazing man👏👏👏 ....he has one hell of a screen presence😳😳😳.........Karan as usual good😃😃....except ofcourse needs to learn slapping😆😆.....If he cant slap properly....how will he fight yaar.......mera tho dream hai ladke ko fighting karthe hue dekhna ka.......🤣🤣.

Miss sharma at the apartment and power cut😳.....Karishma wasnt this ur dream romantic moment??😳 .....Anyways dost enters thru window because door is locked.........
🤣🤣.....and now I have a question.....is this apartment on ground floor??😲 If its on some other floor ....how come he entered thru window??😲 dont tell me dost is the real Spiderman 🤣🤣.........who crawls over buildings 🤣🤣.....anyways Miss sharma with a knife and tries to attack dost thinking he is a thief.🤣🤣..... Dost holds her and says "Haan mauka dekh ke maar dalo mujhe".......🤣🤣.....it was the same scene.......when Arohi resigns her job and he comes to take her to the convention remember??😉😳...........Miss sharma realizes its Dost and shouts at him for coming thru window😃... They fight so cutely man😳😳.....bhilkul adarsh pathi patni 🤣🤣.......anyways dost tho dost hai........he asks "Suno andera hai....kamre thak chod kar aaon"........Miss sharma tho sach much ki jhansi ki raani hai naa....🤣🤣......she says "No thanks" and now what do u think must've happened?😳😳 Whenever Miss sharma looks at the other side and walks.......only one thing happens......🤣🤣....her knee gets injured 🤣🤣......and as usual we have doctor at KMH naa😉😳😳........now u ppl wondering who that is ....🤣🤣...aur kaun yaar eek saal ki doctor humara priya Dost.......🤣🤣... Dost comes running and says let me check. Miss sharma says "Ek baar tumne mere chot par marham lagadhi thi.......mein apne sare dard bhool gayi thi....par phir kya hua....uske badle mein jo dard tumne mujhe dhi hai...usse mein aaaj thak".........and stops from saying further, she doesnt want to accept infront of him that he still hurts her . Dost says looking at the knife "Kya karogi ? Mar dalogi mujhe? Jail jaougi? Maro" .......with so much passion in his eyes😳😳....it was as if he saying .......u can kill me....I am all urs😳😳..........He says that he wants to help her because if he doenst she will spoil his sleep by shouting in pain.....🤣🤣....Dost ki bade hatke ways hain help karne ki........🤣🤣.......Miss sharma says "Mujhe touch math karo tum"...exact same thing happened when she fell in the library for the first time and he helped her .....me just loving it😳😳....... Miss sharma bhi phenkne lagi hai......🤣🤣....dont worry I am not talking abt things🤣....I am talking abt how she was flaunting herself saying "Meine self defense ka course bhikiya hai"....🤣🤣....dost gives her knife back😳.......and says use it when u want.......and starts.......hmmm..... I dont know what....may be massaging?? 😕😕🤣🤣......It was one AWESOME scene when he says "Listen , Dont worry , Mein dekhunga nahin"😳....and starts looking into her eyes , lifts her pant to knee height , massages the knee and straightens it......Arohi and Dost ki eye lock😳😳😳.......the exact same scene as the library one😛.......JUST LOVED IT😳😳😳.......They eye-locking and Me Dreaming abt the upcoming ROMANCE😍😍😍😍😍...........

P.S(Personal sandesh):
1)Sorry abt the late post today...😳😳
2)Ria ....Congrats once again, ALL THE BEST buddy!!!

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria_h85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Friends,

Synopsis: It was magic...though recycled but I did not mind it at all! Besides the recycled bit there was some added bonus...KMH ads another slap to its kitty and for me it was the best one! The creatives redeem them once again...and I take all my words back (once again)...Its for the third or so time I am writing this line but than we never learn from our mistakes...No philosophies...KMH is back and that also with a BIG BANG! Lets Party!

Bebasi dard ka aalam
Tum mujhe de do apne gham
Khaamoshiyan bhi do,
tanhaaiyan bhi do
Bechainiyan bhi de do
de do naa

Arjun: The Lover
Very few people have eyes as expressive as Arjun's and with those eyes it doesn't take much to create a moment like this...Despite the fact that I like him in his H&M mode that we hardly see these days...I adore him in his H&P mode which is past, as now there is no room for comedy in his life...but I still maintain that there is this something in the Romantic Arjun ....a soft passion...a calm madness...a silent expression...which makes this aspect of his personality stand out among the rest...which is the only expression that has grown stronger over time...a true reflection of the growth of his love! As the first drops of tears rolled down his eyes...they did not reflect his weakness...rather were the powerful expression of his unspoken love...of his overwhelming grief...of his reluctant desires...of his life!
The irony of the situation was that he knew he had a weak case...he knew he was not making any sense...he knew he will loose...but his eyes kept negating what he said...the sparkling hope that we saw in them in the last episode was transformed into the twinkling tears...growing with every word he said and every step that she took towards him...but than did she do anything wrong? No...Not at all! What a pity!

Bheegi palkon se churaa loonga nami
Rehne doonga na kahin koi kami
Tumko daaman na bheego ne doonga
Ab kabhi tumko na rone doonga
Uljhane....gham ki parchhaayi
De do mujhe apni tanhaayi
Gumnaamiyan bhi do
nakaamiyan bhi do
Viraaniyan bhi de do
de do naa

Arohi: The Choice
"When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels"
The first time when it snowed she made snow angels but now she has learned the lesson and that also in the hardest way...will she try making them again? No sane person will do that...So she took the shovel and cleared the path of her life...afterall it was snow...which is meant to melt! Moreover, it was a chance good enough to give him the tit for his tat...but was there a single moment where she lost hold of herself...I watched that scene thrice...and each time I saw her heart break yet once again when Arjun said he was acting all way through...as if down in the bottom of her heart...in her subconscious...she might have hoped for this to be true...for his eyes to stay like this forever from now...there are many Ifs and Buts but I would like to believe in my assumption here!
What touched me the most is that despite the fact that both Arjun and Arohi used the most vulnerable moment of the other to take revenge but it was them who wiped off each other's tears...An unconscious effort on their part but its just another way of looking at the love they have for each other!

Tere honthon pe sajaa doonga hansi
Teri raahon mein bichaa doonga khushi

Tum mujhe apna maanti ho agar
Yun khafa hoke na jhukaao nazar

Mushkile apni majburi
de do mujhe saari be-nuri
Pareshaaniyan bhi do
hairaaniyan bhi do
Nige-baaniyan bhi de do
de do naa

Deja Vu: Sweet!
Despite the facts that
1. It was a high rise building and Arjun coming through the window doesn't make any sense unless they are on the ground floor
2. The door bell was not working and he never even tried knocking at the door unless he did and Arohi was suffering from SDD (Semi-deaf-disease)
3. Arohi is not afraid of the dark anymore unless she was suffering from ML (Baap re do do beemarian at the same time)
BUT I enjoyed the scene for one liners like "Itna Hyper kion ho rahe ho"..."Thanks but no thanks main apna rasta dhoond loon gy"...."main ne self defense ka course bhi kia hai school main" (that was actually pretty cute)...."yeh chaakoo tumhare haath main hai aur jub tumhara dil kare use it!"....I also enjoyed the "tere ishq ne mohe rang daala" which I guess was played for the first time after May 4....But it came as the first drops of rain on a barren land...as the mellow rays of the rising sun....as the first shimmers of the moon appearing from behind a dark cloud...It was dejavu....and it was beautiful!

Clash of the Titans: Revenge against Love!

As we could not miss the love in Arjuns eyes....similarly the revenge of KS was also crystal clear! KS is the ugliest human being but than the credit goes to HT for making us believe he really is! A power packed scene...As a general view I am so glad to see KS falling under Arjun's trap for the first time...He confided in him all that he planned for the party! BUT post the slap I have doubts...he is not that dumb! From another perspective maybe he was just checking on AP and poor Arjun lost the battle! He could not hide his anger and thus leaves KS with the impressions that his doubts could not be wrong afterall! A guy would only slap the other one for a girl who has an important place in his heart...and that is what Arjun did...the Malaria explanation was also no consolation for his act!

Moment of the Day: There was nothing as powerful as that split second scene....Watch Arjun change expressions when he senses KSs presence in the room! The way he gulps in his misery, wipes his mouth and transforms into an evil brat...Commendable! It was the that moment that made the tingling tear fell down my cheek!

Dialogue of the Day: "Sorry sweets...main Karan Singh nahin hoon...apne yeh haath sambhal ke rakho...tumhain jo aanso diye hain na maine unhain poonchne kai kaam aayenge"...followed by his forced kiss on her hand...though it was one of those ugly moments of the ArjuHi relationships but somehow this caught my attention and had the punch!

Thankyou: It still has Realism
I wanted to say this explicitly....to appreciate what I like about the show...The moment the show started one part of me was intrigued by what was being shown and the other part was screaming "it should not be a dream"...I had to watch that scene once again just to enjoy it to the fullest once I was sure it wasn't...one thing where KMH is actually "Hatke" for me is the rarest use of dream sequences and I love the fact that they can create magic without resorting to the conventionall way of doing so! Thankyou creatives!

A good way to begin the week...what lies ahead...The creatives finally got the message...I am glad!

Your Comments,

~Ria

P.S: Why was I late....I got the Job...and tommorow morning its my first lecture...and imagine what the teacher is doing at 2 am....but noo I just finished the course outline and am simaltaneously working on the presentation slides...Its a new phase of life for me from tommorow...and i cannot help but smile at the thought that RKA has been with me through so many memorable moments of my life...it makes all of you all the more special for me...
One more thing...I randomly posted a request for getting a Hindi Translation and what I got in return was a beautiful feeling...Its human nature...we love to have people wround who care....the amount of PMs that kept coming on that small note made me realize yet again that you people care...and I felt elated! Thanks for being there for me! Love you all!
I will not be able to participate in the Adda today...After my class I may drop by but that would be very close to the airing of the new epi! As I told Anu I had to write this up or else I would have bursted! Cannot keep a good episode inside my system for a long time!

I just cannot get over this song buzzing in my head after I watched the episode...I have not heard it for 3 years but somehow it just came in my mind...and since I am unable to get over it I have incorporated it in the text....just to console myself...

There is something wrong with the editor today I cannot put emoticons....so I guess you have to read the text without any emotions! :D:D:D
Edited by ria_h85 - 15 years ago
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Episode....yes karishma has something to say....hehehe

Little creative wont make fun of you...today...yes you have repeated most of the formula from other episodes....but hey!!!....at least you tried and thanks for that😃

Some highlights...

1) ....when arohi stands on her tippy toes to kiss arjun i couldn't stop laughing.🤣🤣🤣..i swear hahahahha the guy doesn't even bend down😆😆😆...he expects arohi to jump 4 feet high to kiss him hahaha....😆

2)IS KS KI THO MAINNN....😡......now i feel like killing him too.....

3) WHAT A SLAPP WOW!!!....👏impressed KK....has been practicing😉 on who i dont know but it has been working😆 ..kyaa yaar today i liked arjuns comedy more than KSs....malaria... swine flu..heheheh

4) dark wali scene ka sath injures wali scene mufth mufth mufth😆 hahahhaah...kya baath hai little creative ;)👏😉....

5) WHAT!!!...arohi has done self defense course in skool....is she joking.😆...did they teach her to scream if chors come after her....🤣...what kinda self defense classes did she attend 😆😆

Mehr where is your dupatta lol hahaha jks apart😆😆😳.....what a scene man loved it....this proves with out the arjuuhi chemistry this show is nothing!!😳....

today creatives were bring too generous.....dont be too nice little creatives....than we will start having faith in you😆😆😆

Edited by sweetassuger16 - 15 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Pre - Watch

Pre-Script
This one's for Mehr, our resident pari/kitty. She waylaid me online this morning and got me thinking of whatelse... KMH ofcourse. And how much I missed Arjuhi ka nok jhok. *****Mehr, ice cream and candy shower on u*****
FIGHT PATTERNS
Arjun and Arohi has shared some pretty painful moments and some pretty light ones back to back. Moments like the intense one at the cliff recently where she tells him off for getting her fired from the record company and then immediately thereafter a semi-light hearted fight with the Bathrobe scene. That is seemingly illogical yet oddly realistic. These two despite their Double Game - pretense of hating each other - simply can't stop loving each other. When we are that close to someone be it a parent, a child, a partner or a sibling... its possible to have rhythmns and patterns of behaviour you engage in even while you are in the middle of an intense fight.
For instance, we maybe in the middle of extreme warfare, but I will still reverse the car for my dad when its dark and he will silently bring me juice in the morning even when he is not talking to me. We likewise discuss politics and have debate such nonsense no matter how cold the war is between us. So, its possible to have light-hearted fights and moments even after extreme ones that cut us to the quick. Mostly, such transition back and forth is only possible where there is a CERTAIN degree of permance to the relationship... (i.e. husband-wife, parent -child, siblings).
Though they are not married, Arjun-Arohi have that level of bonding whether they acknowledge it or not... they are forever bound to each other. At their core, they know that can't actually escape each other no matter how much they try. Thus their knack/ability to engage in extremely serious fights/moments and then ridiculous ones in the next instance. Arjun of the two is probably now more cognizant of this bond at this time and no doubt instigates their minor fights. It gives him a chance to see her mad & pretty (not hurt)...more importantly a chance to spend time with her.... Beggers can't be chooser😉 In other words, attention is preferable to inattention. If I can't have your love then give me your 'hate'. 😆
From a viewers' perspective, the light hearted moments give us a glorious opportunity to relive these two's past. Enjoy this epi and at the same time relive some other excellent epis - three to be fair. So, today we have a TRIPPLE Score bonanza reminder of their humourous & romantic past (1) their darkness moments (2) all the times he took care of her injuries, and (3) the knife incident post their first Rupali fight.
Pre-Script
I am hoping against hope that this track lasts past July 8th. PLEASE LITTLE CREATIVE.. I PROMISE ON THE OM THAT I WON'T CALL U LITTLE ANYMORE IF U DELIVER... 😆
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 15 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Post Watch

Pre-Script:
YIPEEEEEEE
Reference:
Pandora's Box: In Greek mythology, its the box that Zeus (their equivalent of Indra) gave to Pandora with instructions that she not open it; she, however, gave in to her curiosity and opened it. Thus allowing all the world's evils escaped from it including Hope - the greatest evil.
THE FALL
"Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane"
(Reference: Shawshank Redemption (Movie))

Friday Mr. Punj had hope and so did we. But, hope is a dangerous thing. A sane man would have waited till he got home, got her alone, and then asked Arohi for her forgivessNESS. He has waited so long afterall. But, hope drove him insance and he just had to confront her then and there... the end result? She is now less likely then ever to believe him especially with his kameenapan wala haarkath for the benefit of K.S.
The Good or Bad news is that all HOPE is still not lost as evinced by the last scene where Arjun is taking care of Arohi and she is ultimately letting him - trusting him on a physical if not emotional level. And that is a start. 😆
Its a DANGEROUS start for them and us - both... because in Soap World happiness is a fallacy.... a mirage... a fantasy... just like the OM... once we reach it... we and Arjun will fall. And fall badly. He straight into jail and us into dispair at seeing our dear darling punji there. We could barely tolerate the sight of hiim as a joker or on the streets like a stray dog. We will soon have to grapple with the sight of him in jail daily. So, for me the OM no longer represents GOOD. Its rather the Harbinger of EVIL... In that once its exchanged (whatever the method of exchange) it will be proceeded by AP's journey to jail. So, henceforth the OM - what was once a symbol of Hope - of Redemption & Reunion - now signals RUIN.
K.S. NOT FOOLED??
I seriously doubt K.S. bought Arjun's crap. He's too clever for that. So, I would not be suprised if he sprung a trap for both Arjun and Arohi simultaneously at the party or soon thereafter. The score now in tennis terms is 30:15 - and Arjun is winning. But, this match is not done and K.S. can certainly catch up and win the set and maybe even the game. Especially, as he is the only clear thinker here... though they are equally clever??
BT ka Comedy:
K.S. - Haryana ka haram = kamena lagta hai farmer hai... "khonsi khekht ki muli"... "apple ka bageecha"... kadduu kut??
Post - Script:
For now forget about Tomorrow.. just enjoy now... YYYYYIIIIIIIIPPPPPPEEEEE
PPS:
If u wanna giggle in scene one then re-watch it...Arjun crying then not crying and then crying again.. CONTINUITY ERROR HAI.. HE HE. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-VyL7QGlX0 watch 2:12 then 2:16) WHAT BAKWAAASSSSSSS - EDITORS WAKE UP😡
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 15 years ago
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Anu: *nudge* Zabardust post! 🤣🤣🤣 *phoolo ki baarish*

"winning my challenge at work"
all the best Behna 👍🏼
Epi: 👍🏼
Aro revenge mode: justified (acting wise Karan bhaiyya ⭐️⭐️⭐️ & Kritika ⭐️)
Qoute for bhaiyya changing colours...(repeating)
"And he says he doesnt care - but the look in his eyes tell a different story"
SLAP: LOVED it!!! 👏 once more please!! That was the BEST part for me
Knife scene: cant she see his eyes were screaming I LOVE YOU
@Ria: *nudge* Hello g *flower shower* Congrats and all the best!! rest i'll PM you :)
Beautiful post!! 👏 and the song was perfect for AA ⭐️
Anjana has already written wht i wanted to say 😊 (Thanks Anjana)
When bhaiyya went to nurse her...i'm happy, she not only stopped him but also reminded that they're not the old Arjun Arohi 👍🏼 i welcome cute scenes as long as they make sense :)
"but I still maintain that there is this something in the Romantic Arjun ....a soft passion...a calm madness...a silent expression...which makes this aspect of his personality stand out among the rest"
well put 👏 WHY cant Aro see THAT?? *sigh*
@Anjana: ⭐️⭐️⭐️ for your pre-watch *phoolo ki baarish* :)
"candy & icecream shower on you" 😍 Thank you g 😳
"illogical yet oddly realistic" hmm now i understand :)

@Karishma: "Mehr where is your dupatta lol hahaha jks apart😆😆😳.....what a scene man loved it"

*nudge* here's my answer 😳😆
*hugs*
Mehr
Edited by secretkeeper - 15 years ago
raga.s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey hi everyone...me too busy in updating my resume..and preparin fr interview tomor...i dint evn get tym to watch the epi...😭..wil do it n thn update this place...😊...whn i started ritin i gt to rite all crap things..whn thrz a good epi..i dint evn get tym to watch it...😭😭
sweetassugar16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
everyone busy today...😆....look creatives when u give us sucky episode....we have soo much time to make fun of it...when u give us GOOD epsiodes....ppl to busy to praise it 😉
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Coool cooool epii..cute cute cute cute cute 😍

made my day lol
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey i think this is the first time that ive been here before it reached 10 pages lol
so anyways i liked the eppy especially the slap lol that was hilarious... awesome excuse by my punji!!! MALARIA HAHAHAH