Ratan Singh beheaded Madhur Singh

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Along with Gora Singh,even i was so shocked!! How cud he break Rajput dharam so easilyy?...

It was when Ratan Singh gave that looong lecture i understood what it means to be a Real Rajput!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I salute him!! πŸ˜ƒ

A Real Rajput will only give one chance to the enemy to repent,if the enemy tries to take advantage of the Rajput Dharam,the next time he wont be spared!!

I reallyy respect Rajput Dharam!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

kaash sare rajputs ne ratan singh ki tarah behave kiya hota to md.gaouri jaise hamala nahi kar pate.i remember an old historical serial abt prc where prc gave shelter 2 gouri's bro& gouri got angry wid prc and gori's bro taught da turkish ways of war2 rajputs bcoz gouri didn't believe in fair war.

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

im so happy 2 b back in discusiing...i was missing my padmini n u all guys!πŸ˜ƒ

yup i wasnt shocked though as i knew tis time rana wudnt leave him...
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

im so happy 2 b back in discusiing...i was missing my padmini n u all guys!πŸ˜ƒ

yup i wasnt shocked though as i knew tis time rana wudnt leave him...

Hii mehraan πŸ€— where were yu last few days?...was missing you loads in the forum!!

Rana didnot spare him this time.....πŸ˜† & the shock that Malkan Singh got....uff! wat is he going to do now?....i hope the chapter of Malkan Singh gets finished at the earliest....'m getting bored of it....πŸ˜† me waiting to be at Chittod!! 😳

mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Hii mehraan πŸ€— where were yu last few days?...was missing you loads in the forum!!

Rana didnot spare him this time.....πŸ˜† & the shock that Malkan Singh got....uff! wat is he going to do now?....i hope the chapter of Malkan Singh gets finished at the earliest....'m getting bored of it....πŸ˜† me waiting to be at Chittod!! 😳

ohhhhhhh minzie...u kno wat dear...i missed u the most  then jennifer!!!u kno thres sme connection between us😊 bt the bad news is i will b on vacation on  25 onwards(visitg india)  n will b inactive till 31st july tat means i will miss 21 epsdes of padmini😭  n definately the forum  n u all guys!i will bounce back on 2 august n i was bsy shopping 4 the last few days! my heart aches as im deeply attcahed 2 the forum!

reagardg the malkhan singh  wen rana  n co is on the journey n rite now wen restg...malkan wudnt leave them...u can say the  adventure will continue as long as thy r in the jungle...rite now the badal epsde n then god knos wat malkan will b up2!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

ohhhhhhh minzie...u kno wat dear...i missed u the most  then jennifer!!!u kno thres sme connection between us😊 bt the bad news is i will b on vacation on  25 onwards(visitg india)  n will b inactive till 31st july tat means i will miss 21 epsdes of padmini😭  n definately the forum  n u all guys!i will bounce back on 2 august n i was bsy shopping 4 the last few days! my heart aches as im deeply attcahed 2 the forum!

reagardg the malkhan singh  wen rana  n co is on the journey n rite now wen restg...malkan wudnt leave them...u can say the  adventure will continue as long as thy r in the jungle...rite now the badal epsde n then god knos wat malkan will b up2!

Omg!! you'll be inactive till 2nd AugusT? 😲

I just can't think wat we'll do without you!! One whole month....gosh!! 😭 😭 😭  but,will try our best to keep active discussions in the forum!! i'll terribly miss your replies!!

Will be reallyy reallyy reallyy reallyy missing you!! πŸ€—  hope yu 've a safe journey & happy holidays!! πŸ€—take care of yourself & your family!! πŸ˜›
mehraan thumbnail
thanx minzie!!i kno wen ur around u will keep the forum active...dnt worry if i get time 2 acess net i will sneak in 2 reply...i cant live widout padmini nowadays!!!
thanx 4 ur prayers n wishes ...luv u!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

thanx minzie!!i kno wen ur around u will keep the forum active...dnt worry if i get time 2 acess net i will sneak in 2 reply...i cant live widout padmini nowadays!!!

thanx 4 ur prayers n wishes ...luv u!

If you get chance do sneak in 2 the forum,we'll all be waiting....πŸ˜› love you too loads!! πŸ€— πŸ€—
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aww mehraan, missed you too. Hope you have a fun and safe journey in India. Don't worry, we'll keep things active here and make sure there's load for you to come back to!

Coming back to the topic - I was shocked too. I thought Rana's greatness would come out again and to be truthful, I was dreading it. Malkhan had it coming to him and he's only lucky (in a way) that it was his brother and not him.

Malkhan is sure to take revenge now. Not only for his humiliation but for his brother's death as well. That makes him doubly dangerous. He's going to be more carefull, more cunning...πŸ˜•
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Aww mehraan, missed you too. Hope you have a fun and safe journey in India. Don't worry, we'll keep things active here and make sure there's load for you to come back to!

Coming back to the topic - I was shocked too. I thought Rana's greatness would come out again and to be truthful, I was dreading it. Malkhan had it coming to him and he's only lucky (in a way) that it was his brother and not him.

Malkhan is sure to take revenge now. Not only for his humiliation but for his brother's death as well. That makes him doubly dangerous. He's going to be more carefull, more cunning...πŸ˜•

thanx jenifer...will missu 2 n the forum!lov u 2
 readg the advance update the water supply is stolen.....mayb he is the 1!