Update of June 18th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
the show starts with the 3 evil cows and ugly rupali talking about how this is one of the best plan and eshaan also adding we had lost all our hopes but after rupalis this plan all our dreams will come true and as rupali was to add more she sees someone recording them and is very shocked it is no other then Bablu (omg i really wish it was someone else 🤔) and he says hi you got scared right? and meera says yes and ask what is he doing and he tells them that i am just testing my phone because i thought my camera was not working but it is now and i tool all your videos you want to see and he shows them and all thier conversation has been recorded and 3 evil cows and ugly rupali are wondering what now and why is he not reacting to the conversation he has not heard (because he is smarter then you are 😆) and bablu says thank me no thank me after i make copies of this and show it to everyone and leaves and meera says why did you not stop him and dhanjay says how can we, but we have to get it before he shows it to anyone else and then anu is telling sayali to look after samar and sayali says no problem and also advise to go see daksh since he left upset and she sounds upset also and anu thanks her and sayali says don't worry i am like your sister and sayali says to her self that i know behind this smile there is sadness and that is because of my sister but i don't know how to stop her (well you need to figure it out fast 🤔) anu leaves and tells servant to change bedding of samars room and she slips down the stair and rupali says the pain wont hurt right now because it was small but after tomorrow it wont be so small. then we see 3 evil cows talking about getting the phone since bablu is playing video game with anubahv and they fight about who will go and rupali goes and says eshaan go b4 someone else gets hold of it and he does but as he turns he sees papu but he just moves out of his way and ehsaan give it to dhanjay and dhanjay deletes the video and eshaan wonders what if he already has made copy of it....(😆 that would be so awesome)
we see daksh at meeting and looks out the window finding anu waving at him and the people ask sir you ware saying something and he continues and looks out the window and no one is there then again he looks out and sees anu waving and calling him and daksh says i will be back and as he looks for anu he does not see her and he smiles thinking its all in his head but anu pulls him from the side and daksh says YOU and anu says yes ME and i came to tell you two things one to say sorry for hurting your feelings today morning and daksh ask second....anu says i will tell you later and daksh says no tell now ( 😳 so cute) and anu says pahele meeting and daksh says nahi pahele tum (😳 so cute) and anu smile and says ok should i tell you and daksh nods and anu says ok i will and goes really close to him and then to his ear and says i love you and daksh kisses her forehead and says i love you too and when he was to kiss her she pushes him and says meeting and dakhs says anu and anu says go and when she was fixing her sari he kisses her on cheek and anu gets surprised and pushes him and he bumps into some guy and daksh says ok lets go
when daksh comes home with rose in his hand rupali stops him and says since we are friends now (woman you don't need to keep reminding he knows just get to the point 🥱) i should tell you anu fell from stairs and daksh says what she did note tell me and rupali says that's the thing anu has so many responsibility that she forgets about her and i see that she is taking samar that you guys are not getting time so why don't you get nurse for him, and i am sorry i should not say anything (then don't 😡) but i am saying for your relationship then you know better. then we see daksh all smiles coming to see anu in samars room and anu hugs him and says i am sorry i disturbed you today but since you ware upset i could not stop my self did you like my surprise and daksh says i did and i have surprise for you too and he takes her out the room with eyes covered and when he opens them she finds nurse standing there and anu says daksh... and daksh says i know you want to take care of smar and you don't want anyone else but this is not only about samar i want him to get better too but its also about us i want us to spend time together too i mean i am not forcing you to this if you don't want to then we don't have to and anu looks at him and then at nurse and says what ever you thinks is best and daksh thanks her and they all go in samars room and then rupali says this is not daksh's wish its mine and he does not know that i ma using him to get back at you so i can get him to all my self 😡
tomorrow: bablu is giving the copy of CD he made and daksh is asking for help but thier is knife out of window...😕
P.S. Sorry for late update my PC was really acting up....😕😊
Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks

this rupali is reallyl really annoying. i wonder what the new charecters are here for though
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
honestly... all of the extras in the house are soooo random. we have no clue about sayali ... though she seems nice... rupali sucks.. and these papu & bablu people are totally random ... they need to tell us what everyones motives are. >.<