*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Rana Ratan Singh will prove to be a very caring husband! 😳 Awww,he became so concerned when Padmini fainted onto his lap... 😳 His eyes showed clear emotions...AWWW! i am loving this couple dayy by dayy!! πŸ˜›

Then...the wayy Ranaji touches Padmini's forhead....awww! these are small small gestures,but they carry so much of emotions and love!! 😳

Then Ranaji said..'Vaidji ne kaha haina darne ki koi baath nahi hai,isliye aap sab jaake aaraam kariye'...AWWW! so that leaves Ranaji alone in the room with his Padmini... πŸ˜† naughtyy boy....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita56884 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am agree with you!!!! ranaji is really so sweet!!!!
you know i am a big fan of Rohit Bakshi.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita56884

i am agree with you!!!! ranaji is really so sweet!!!!
you know i am a big fan of Rohit Bakshi.

Awww! 😳 That's great!! πŸ˜ƒ Rohit Bakshi is a very capable actor!! πŸ˜› Yu remmber him as Piyush of KTH?....😳
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i m also a big fan of RB!!! i think he is  v. v. natural.ya ranaji is surly  luvng & carng.par vo behosh padmini ke sath kaise naughty boy banta!!!!!πŸ˜‰
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

i m also a big fan of RB!!! i think he is  v. v. natural.ya ranaji is surly  luvng & carng.par vo behosh padmini ke sath kaise naughty boy banta!!!!!πŸ˜‰

yu are so right tiny! 😳 It was so nice to see this loving style of Ranaji,the way he was putting the cloth over Padmini's forheadπŸ˜›....he surely loves Padmini a lot.....πŸ˜ƒ
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
yup minzie...he is so caring n loving.. the way he sat the whole night 4 her shows how much he loves her....the small gestures like  wen putting the cloth on her forehead r so geniune...im in luv wid tis couple...yet im waitg 2 c sme romantic moments between them ...i guess we get 2 c tis in chittor amidst nagmatiπŸ˜† kabab mei haddi! 
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Even i want to see some romantic moments between them!! 😳 I guess we will get some on reaching Chittod!! i am also loving this couple more and more each day!!
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Even i want to see some romantic moments between them!! 😳 I guess we will get some on reaching Chittod!! i am also loving this couple more and more each day!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wud nagmati leave them in aroom???i dnt think so?she mite take ranaji wid herπŸ˜†
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wud nagmati leave them in aroom???i dnt think so?she mite take ranaji wid herπŸ˜†

do you think Ranaji will go with Nagmati? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† as far as i can see he is not muchh fond of her....(speaking in view of the few flashbacks that were shown) πŸ˜† anyway.....Nagmati will make 100% efforts to bring distance b/w the newly wed couples...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

do you think Ranaji will go with Nagmati? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† as far as i can see he is not muchh fond of her....(speaking in view of the few flashbacks that were shown) πŸ˜† anyway.....Nagmati will make 100% efforts to bring distance b/w the newly wed couples...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hey hey thy r 101 ways 2 trick hubbies...i mean nagmati isnt foolish ..she wud act accordg 2 the situation n ranaji is a true rajput...hes a perfect gentleman n nagmati being his 1st wife he wud listen n respect her...who knos padmini will send him away 2 b wid his 1st wife!