mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
im shocked  2read 😕 actually rana didnt utter a word abt his son 2 padmini  ....so i feel nagmati has a right 2 get angry... i mean her anger is justifies...u spent ur life wid the man u love(though she must not hve bt still wife is a wife)😆😆😆 n then suddenly eveythg falls flat on ur face...how do u feel????first  she isnt informed abt the marraige n sec she has 2 deal wid her sauten thirdly she has a kid 2...cmon  hvng mre than 1 wives was common bt stll wen nagmati cme2 kno ranas sec marraige she nvr thought tat ranaji wud do such a thing!!!now wen she has a son wid him...how will she feel????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's fake news,because everyone knows Rana Ratan didnot leave an heir to the throne! If they show him having a son with Nagmati,it'll be injustice to real facts!

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
he didnt???then wat r thy sayg yaar??so sure abt it??i was shocked 2 read...actually i will also search...anyways any wife will get angry yaar if her hubby leaves widout informing n then he has a fmly bhnd!.
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thats's the part that shocked me the most but now you're saying that fact reveal he didn't have a heir? Then where is this son coming from?
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Rana Ratan Singh was succeeded by Rana Hamir Singh after 22 years (he was son of Lakshman Singh).

I have-not yet come across any historical piece where it is mentioned Rana Ratan Singh had an heir.Even if he had,the boy was killed in the battle,but it hasnot been mentioned anywhere.

This Rana Hamir Singh re-established the rule in Chittod,he was the son of a distant relative of Rana Ratan Singh.

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i  also havn't read abt rana ratan singh had an heir.if anyson was dere he must hav been killd in da war asall rajput men died in da war &all ladies commitd johar.it may also b possible hes from padi or nag.  

mehraan thumbnail
thanku guys!!4 enlihhtening me!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anyway,we have to wait and watch weather they include the son' (if ever he was there) in this show!!
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oh Did ranaji have a son from nagmati B4 marrying Padmini?  Historical serials shud stick to facts !

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: angie.4u

Oh Did ranaji have a son from nagmati B4 marrying Padmini?  Historical serials shud stick to facts !

Agree with you angel!! 😳

Historical serials must stick to facts!! Or else it will be cruel injustice that they are doing to History!!