Ratan Singh's words stole the show

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I have to sayy Ranaji's words stole the show yesterday!! πŸ‘

I was feeling so proud of him when he said '
that I may not be remembered as the King of Chittod but Padmini will always be remembered as the Queen of Chittod"

It touched my heart so much!! 😳
And then the description he gives of Chittod when Padmini & Gora Singh asks about the place......just mighty powerful words!! πŸ‘

Ranaji is a true Rajput!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
yup ranaji was the hero yesterday...the speech he gave n the description his palace n his mom....i liked the way he spoke yestertday...full of energy, pride n valour, his rajputana andaz  was so evident n he luked dashingly handsome while sittng on his chanchal!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Yup!!! 😳 Ranaji was looking dashingly handsome.... πŸ˜ƒ And the smile that he gave to Padmini when she said 'aap hi hamaare rakshak ho' 😳 😳 He is just too good!! He has all qualitied of a true Rajput...πŸ‘
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Yup!!! 😳 Ranaji was looking dashingly handsome.... πŸ˜ƒ And the smile that he gave to Padmini when she said 'aap hi hamaare rakshak ho' 😳 😳 He is just too good!! He has all qualitied of a true Rajput...πŸ‘

wow hes got all the qualities of a flirtπŸ˜† how come nagmati nvr fell 4 his charming smile n  his flirtaious words...tat lady is 24*7 on terror!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
he is too good at flirting πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

As for Nagmati,sometimes i feel this lady has a soft heart inside which is not yet discovered.I get this feeling that mayb Padmini will bring out the goodness in Nagmati,maynot be very soon,but eventually!
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

he is too good at flirting πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

As for Nagmati,sometimes i feel this lady has a soft heart inside which is not yet discovered.I get this feeling that mayb Padmini will bring out the goodness in Nagmati,maynot be very soon,but eventually!

i did feel tat 2...cos wen the news of his sec marraige broke...i pitied the way she fell down...she cudnt believ it!!