mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
now now its all clear tat guy must hve murdered khlji....i was sure wen he was laying out the plans 2 attac k chittor ...he was sharp  wen discussing different ways n routes 2 capture rajputana n on the other hand khlji was listening n kafur was sort of ordering😆 as  jenifer said b4 he was the  actual mastermind bhnd various attacks  on diff states n khilji was a puppet i belive ... wat say guys???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I can't agree with you any better!! 😆 😆 You are indeed right.Khilji looked like a puppet in front of Malik Kafur....isn't he the person who later murdered Khilji? 🤔

mehraan thumbnail
yup minzie...ttas wat i rean n jenifer posted on him tat it was believed he was the mastermind!he was murdered by him!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
hmm...so Malik kafur killed Khilji...I wished that he would die from the hands of a Rajput!!...but that was not 2 be!!
mehraan thumbnail
i dnt think will b get 2 watch his ead!bt its gud he died at the hands of his own servant! the person whom he trusted mre backstabbed himEdited by mehraan - 14 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well, from what I researched, Khilji was indeed murdered by Kafur. How sad to be destroyed by your most loyal servant. Infact, Kafur looks more like a friend to Khilji than anything else.

You can tell that Kafur is calculating and manipulating Khilji with every step he takes. That man wants proper control and he's doing it in a very sly and undercovered way - allowing Khilji to take over majority of the States and then take over him when all has been grasped.

I don't think we'll get to see the demise of Khilji as the show is dedicated to Padmini and will/should end with her commiting johur. But I hope there's a narration at the very last epi where they quickly explain what happened later.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Malik Kafur was also murdered by another person .
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ya  malik kafur did murder khilji.may b day show in the last.i hav also read in sum history book that kafur was a hindu slave who later got convertd.he was also said 2 b an eunuch.
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Malik Kafur was also murdered by another person .

yeah............i too read abt this that Malik Kafur was killed by Khilji's son....................oh man,this medieval history is full of bloodshed,backstabbing n all sorts of bad things for power🤢🤢.........medieval era was indeed the black era in the history.
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey every body ....m new here...n ..i love to discuss history..

Originally posted by: tiny15

ya malik kafur did murder khilji.may b day show in the last.i hav also read in sum history book that kafur was a hindu slave who later got convertd.he was also said 2 b an eunuch.

yes i have also read that malik kafur was hindu..who killed Khilji..and khiljis son mubarak khan killed kafur