Update of June 15th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
the show starts with anu opening the door and shock to see someone there and drops the medication bottle and she says Papu Bhai aap and anu ask what is he doing here he must be here with daksh where is he he and he puts finger over his mouth telling her to be quiet and walks form there anu runs after him and looses him and anu wonders what is going on and decides to call daksh but Papu comes and disconnects the phone and nods NO with his index finger and anu is very confused and again he walks form there (is he good or bad? 😕). then we see rupali all happy and meera gets annoy and ask her what is going on she has seen daksh coming out of her room and rupali tells her that she wants daksh and ask for her saath and meera says the only reason i am gone shake my hand with you is because you want daksh and i want this property so as long as we both get what we want and rupali says no one can stop us and then meera ask about sayali and rupali says my sister knows nothing about this ans she will not know either and i would like it that way because i don't want her to get hurt meera in her mind says no matter what i still think sayali is come here to do some other work and i am gone have to keep an eye on her. sayali over hears rupali and meeras conversation and says to herself that its wrong what you are doing didi i would stop you if i did not have my own problems to take care of (you can still stop her go tell daksh or anu 😕). then we see daksh walking to see dadi and daksh gets concern and ask what is wrong and the doctor says your dadi is not responding to the medication and daksh ask how is that possible and doctor says that is what we are trying to figure out (that ugly rupali needs some spanking 😡) and then anu is giving Samar medication and wonders if she should tell dakhs about Papu bhai's visit and daksh enters and wonders same if should tell anu about dadi's health both decide not to tell one another and daksh ask how samar is doing just then doctor comes and he has not seen much speedy recovery then this he is free to go home when ever you will like to (what recovery i don't see any difference 😕) and both DANU are happy and dakshs says in the evening i will finish all the formalities. and we see someone looks threw the window of smars room.
we see someone is walking around the House comes to eshaans room and points gun at him and eshaan still sleeping and when he wakes up and he sees Bablu pointing gun at him and eshaan is trying to tell him not to shoot him and screams for his dad and bablu is telling to be quiet and the evil cows come and also sayali and they are telling bablu to put the gun down and eshaan says i am your only son and if i die you can not have anymore tell him to put it down (😆 thtat is funny thing to say) that's when anuabhav comes and says why is everyone makes so much noise this is not real gun this this my toy gun and eshaan was about to hit him but dhanjay stops him and bablu says i was just gone ask if he wants to play with us but he is so scared so he can not play with us and leaves form there with anubhav. sayali calls the both brothers crazy and meera tells dhanjay to kick them out of the house and sayali gets phone call which she says its form her boss and leaves. bablu in his room holding real gun ad says they all got scared of toy gun but when i takes real gun how will they react (probably act like its fake 😆) rupali is sitting and meera comes with coffee and says to rupali that it looks like from the way you are sitting it doesn't look like you care much about getting daksh, i mean you have such little time because DANU is coming with samar that means anu will be home all the time when will you make your move and rupali says bhabi i already have just wait and watch. at hospital daksh walks toward the room to hear two reporters saying how daksh left his wife and samar moved in the house and love story of anu and samar started and the thought runs over and over daksh's mind and show ends on his face. (rupali is disgusting 🤢)
tomorrow: anu sees papu and tells daksh that i don't think we should leave samar alone after what happen.
Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
daksh is dumb if he decides to act weird with anu ... he JUST got her back
samirah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And, Anu risked her life to save him knowing he was daksh so if he doubts her then he is stupid!
bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!

daksh owes a lot to sameer, he shouldn't feel threatened now