Update of June 12th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

the show starts with rupali doing her natak of being on fire and says chaker and faints and daksh carries her to her room and as daksh was leaving she holds him on his shoulder and says please don't leave me i am really scared (the hell you are 😡) and daksh feels uncomfortable and she ask again please and he says ok ok i will stay but try to sleep and then we see rupali sleeping and daksh on chair wakes up and looks at the time and its 1:30 am and says he should not be there he leaves and ugly ruplai hugs her pillow and says after long time i been close to you i am not gone let go of this and smiles (where is anubhav 😕). as daksh comes out room he remembers what happened feels guilty meera sees daksh coming out of the room and wonder what could it be she goes to dhanajay and tells him what she saw and thinks thier love might be blossoming and he just laughs and says who knows the reason he went there and meera again says maybe rupali is working with him to play against us and dhananjay is about to say and meera points someone at door its bablu who has his head tilted and res stain on his face (scary if you ask me) he goes to them and jumps on dhanjay and says goodnight bhaya (omg so funny how he hugs him) and he says oh you come to say goodnight and them meera says why is there blood stain on your face and he laughs and says that is tomato sauce i was eating smaosa and then he is about to hug meera and meera pushes dahanjay front of him and bablu says i just want to tell bhabi goodnight (😆 that was funny) and dahanjay i will you go and when he leaves the evil cows sit down and bablu comes again and give look (where is this story going 😕) daksh calls anu and anu ask what is wrong and he says nothing i just miss you and she says i know there is something wrong buut if you don't want to share then its okay and he smiles and says no nothing like that and they talk hubby dubby stuff and they hang up daksh urns to sees lipstick stain on his shirt takes it out and says no anu its nothing like that (omg should of just told her she might be mad but she will know at least)

then we see rupali talking to her and daksh picture where she is talking gibberish talk about how him coming close today made all her feeling come back and she will get her right and they will be family again and then there is knock on the door and its sayali and she ask who was she talking to an rupali denies it and then sayali says i came to tell you anuabhv and i will be playing video games so don't mind and rupali says at this time and sayali says he has no school so it should be ok and she leaves and outside sayali says didi still has feeling for daksh but that was her past and anu is daksh's present and it wrong that didi is trying to get them separate what should i do god stop didi for doing wrong or finish what i came here for (omg what did you come here for what is going on? 😕) then we see anu at hospital and there is wind blowing and anu runs to go close the window she spots a man in black suit and hoodie but she ignores it and closed the window she sees the medication she need to give Samar in the morning it out so she decides to get the medication but as she opens the door she sees someone and drops her medication and the show ends there (i think it DON what you guys think?)
Monday: daksh gets news that dadi is not responding to her medication right and when dakhs arrives to see anu and he over hears people taking how Samar has took daksh's place in the house (what bakwaas is going on 😡)
Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!

i'm so confused about sayali...is she good or bad?
samantha786 thumbnail
i think sayali character is good and lets hope she wont let rupali seperate danu