India Update 25th Jan 2005

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Neha brings her mother tea. Radha tells her that she wanted to talk to Simran so that Neha is not troubled. Neha tells her not to and that Radha was always right about Simran and she was wrong. Now that Neha thinks she is doing the right thing, Radha should let her. Neha says that Abhi is not talking to Simran because of her and is troubled inside. He no longer writes. Then Abhi comes in and sees Neha and Radha talking and tells them that he will come in later. Radha asks him why he does not write any longer. He tells her that he does not feel like it and that this topic is too personal to discuss any longer.

Manas and Ria are eating dinner . Ria calls Sonu to come and eat. He comes out and sees Ria's hand on Manas. He walks slowly and takes his place. Manas tells him that Ria has made his favorite food. Sonu takes a bite and says that he does not like it and that his mom cooked better than this. He refuses to eat anything and walks out. He also tells them that tomorrow he is going to Simran's place. Manas is upset and Ria tells him not to be upset at the child and to go and talk to him. Manas asks Sonu what is wrong and why he does not talk properly with Ria. Sonu tells him that he is missing his mom. Manas tells him that he will take him when he gets time next. And he will also talk to Simran so that Sonu can go there next day. Sonu is happy.

Janet asks Brian whether Simran still thinks of him as a flirtatious doctor. He says no. It has become very boring but he will think of something. She then asks him how many kids Simran has and about her husband. He replies that she has one daughter Astha but is divorced. Janet is sad for her. Brian tells her that this is life. She has everything but no husband.

Ria is talking to Manas about Sonu. She tell him that Sonu has started behaving like this ever since he has come to know about their relationship and that Manas must talk to him patiently and make him understand.

In Abhi's office, Mr. Menon his boss is talking to Neha. He tells her that Abhi must write. He cannot go on giving excuses to people on Abhi's behalf. Neha has to talk to him and make him understand.

Janet is talking to Simran. She tells Simran that she asked Brian not to trouble himself any longer. He should stop sending reports all over the world. If God wanted to give them a child he would have given them one. This is God's will. Simran tells her not to lose heart. She is waiting for the reports and she is very hopeful. She knows how much Janet loves Brian and this is her way of doing something for him. Janet cannot thank Simran enough.

Neha is sitting with Abhi. Tells him that she knows he does not want to talk about this, but he must call up Mr. Menon and tell him whatever he wants to. She cannot keep giving excuses for him. Abhi tells her that he does not want to write and does not feel like it. Neha tells him that he also needs to tell his to the women in America, and to some Divya's parents and other charity organizations. He should tell them that he is a fraud and incapable of keeping his promises. He cannot do anything for them. Abhi listens to this and walks away. He tells her not to interfere and that she does not understand anything. She does not know what he is going through. She calls out to him and says that yes, she does not understand. In fact she has stopped understanding him any longer. Some people have so many layers on their faces that it is difficult to see the right one. He has learnt nothing from life's experiences or from Simran. Simran never let her private life come into the way of professionalism. But now that it is his turn to face life, his real face has come through. He is a total failure. Abhi is stunned to hear this outburst.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi! Good to see all of you too. Sree has been doing a great job with the updates. And I am filling in for her now. You will get updates on this serial in tandem.

Where Astitva is concerned, now I find it to be a series of short documentaries dealing in women's issues, social issues and causes. It does not seem like a serial any longer. Whatever works!!!!
tiddles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks Arti

Hmm I can see where this is heading.. neha is forcing abhi to face the issue. And man he is behaving soo badly - over a fallout with Simran he has nothing to offer his other relationships.. ie work, wife etc

He is proving that his life was built around Simran and even his marriage was for simrans sake..

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏 Kudos to Neha! She finally said it to Abhi's face. His obsession with Simran is just getting on my nerves now.

Thanks again Arati for the wonderful update! 👏 👏
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update arti!
richakang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update aarti.

-Richa
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx Arti!

I just feel bad for Sonu... he's such a kid but he's already gone thru so much... parents' divorce, mom in jail, and now (who he thinks is) an interloper in his and parents' relationship (Riya). He dosn't deserve to lose Aastha and Simran too! Good that Manas agreed to let him go. Did they show him actually talking to Simran? Have they made up at all??

Cant Simran NOW at least lose some of her ego, acknowledge the truth of Manas's words (now that she has heard it directly from Neha) and resume her friendship?? What's stopping her????😕
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes,I feel terrible for Sonu too.And Manas' attitude isn't helping either.I really like Ria.Suddenly MAnas has become a bit celf centred.Simaran had told him that whatever there is between them should not come between Astha and Sonu.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya i got to know that simran is treating her gynaec point of view.
SShankar thumbnail
Thanks for the update, arti. It's good your are back. I am keeping up with your updates because the serial has been stopped in Malaysia.