June 10th Preview - Taiba want to kill Khilji

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Nagmati enters Ratan Singh's room just as the eclipse takes place outside. As she unveils the painting, she sees Padmini's sketch, she gets wild and curses Padmini. Elsewhere, Ratan Singh and Padmini are spending a few intimate moments together. But outside their room, everyone is worried, as the occurrence of an eclipse is considered inauspicious. But Padmini assures them that no bad omen can harm her when she is with Ratan Singh.

Meanwhile, Chetan Raghav is involved in a religious ritual when the Queen's soldiers arrive to arrest him. Chetan Raghav agrees to come with them, provided they let him change, the soldiers agree. Just before going to change, he offers them some prasad. Within minutes, all soldiers are lying flat on the ground, unconscious. Chetan Raghav quickly escapes from there. At Khilji's palace, Chandraprabha is glad to see Taiba enter his room. She pleads with Taiba to help her escape from this palace. But Taiba admonishes her for criticizing Khilji, the most powerful man in the world, next only to Allah. Khilji overhears this conversation, is impressed! But he points out her only mistake, she believed that Allah was more powerful than him.

As Khilji moves away, Taiba's true intentions are revealed. She wants to kill Khilji. Meanwhile, Chandraprabha consumes some attar lying in the room and collapses on the bed. In Chittod, festivities are at their peak. Cooks are preparing massive meals. Suddenly, a pair of hands hurriedly put some mixture in a plate of sweets. The same plate is then kept in front of Ratan Singh and Padmini. But as Ratan Singh eats the sweets, his body starts shivering violently; he collapses on the ground with froth oozing out of his mouth. Padmini comes running in, but then who is the one sitting next to Ratan Singh?   Source: setindia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh, so much is going to happen, but Rana being poisened is worrying me the most. Who is it? I have my suspicions. And who does Padmini see besides Rana? I think it's Nagmati.

Thanks for the preview.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx ...everyhtg is revealed...by the way i hve a doubt wats the aldies name taiba??is her real name...actually cos in urdu taiba means  is adressed 2 uncles wife...means tai!