ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

the show starts with daksh talking to anu on the phone and anu tells him that in asking wellness of smarji she is missing him very much and daksh says OK then i will come soon and anu says no the visit hours are over all we can do is wait and daksh tells her that i miss you too and i will wait for you because i love you very much (awww i hate this why do they have to be separate ) rupali is listing to the conversation and as daksh hangs up anu tells him that she loves him too and rupali goes from here and then we see daksh siting and thinking about the conversation he just had with anu and then thinks about how anus sympathy towards samar and dash says to himself why am i thinking like this why would anus sympathy for samar come between me and anu (oh no i hope no one heard that) we see rupali coming with something and daksh is lost in anus thoughts and as he feels presence he looks and finds rupali offering him coffee and he tells her i am in no mood for coffee and he leaves rupali stops him and tells him that i want to talk to you and daksh says not now i have to go to office and rupali says its Sunday and then daksh says OK then tell me i am listening and rupali says life is very strange it makes two strangers come very close and makes friends become strangers then adds don't worry i am not hear to remind you about our past (but hear you are doing it 😕) i just have one questions and daksh ask what and rupali says that does our memory mean nothing that every time you and i meet you can not even look me in the eyes but the fact is we have leave together and maybe you want nothing to do with me (not maybe for sure he does not 😃) but their is one thing that ties us together and that is anubhav you are his father (he knows that) and he needs mothers love too and don't i have right to ask for my rights at least give name to our relationship (woman what name can you give) cant you just make me your friend not for only me but for anupama and anuabhav so no one can questions us can you give me that and she extends her hand and daksh looks confused and then shakes her hand back smiles and leaves (she is horrible see how she use anus name first) she wipes her fake tears and thanks daksh again to make her life easy and also thanks anu because she will be busy taking care of samar and promises that when she comes back her house and he husband will not be hers (omg hopefully curatives make twist in this story by daksh knowing everything or something different 🤔) and rupali sees what daksh had drawn heard with initial D and A and she changes A to R and she says now daksh will only have one word on his lips and that is rupali and she leaves....

then in evening we see anu walking and daksh behind her and anu says i have not got one chance to meet anuabhv and daksh stops her and says you have time for samar and time for anuabhv and he is stroking her hair but you have no time for me and anu walks back and daksh fallows her and she says ok 10 min and he nods no and then she says ok 5 min and he nods no and then she says ok 2 min and he comes so close and nodding no (omg omg omg 😍) and as he was to touch her lips anuabhv says PAPA, MAMA and does sign with hand what are you doing and daksh runs to him carries him and says badmaash hogaya and daksh gives him to anu and says here hold your son and anu says aww and kisses him and daksh also holding anu from back kisses her on forehead (aww perfect family so cute i love the scene must watch 😍 ) and then we see danu sleeping and unknown man is walking and anu wakes up kisses daksh on his cheek and goes for water (kuch to raaz hai with water and this man 😆) the jug is empty so anu goes to fill it up as anu is filling the man is in back about to hit anu but anu turns and drops the jug and screams daksh and daksh comes running pushes the guy over and everyone comes too and everyone ask who is this man and eshaan says i will call the police but the guy says no need to and begins dancing and as he takes out the mask the evil cow and daksh smile and says bablu (didn't daksh do this in mayka please don't let it be same story by the way sorry i don't know the guy) daksh hugs him and tells anu not to be afraid of him (he is little mentally challenged) he is my cousin son of my masi (where are this relatives coming from 😕) and then he tells bablu that she is my wife he looks at anu and then at daksh and ask are sure that is your wife and he says haan koi shak and he says haan itne badmaash ko itni achi biwi kaise mil gayi and they all smile then he goes to dhanjay and says bhiya and he says you remember us and he says of course what did you forget me and he says no how can we and then he looks at eshaan and ask who it is meera says he is mine i mean our son and then he looks at sayali and rupali and ask who they are and daksh says i will tell you later and then ask did you come alone didn't papu come with you and he put his hand over his mouth and say ohhhhh and then tells him that he is at door i was hungry so i forgot anu says i will go get him and as she says namaste bhai saab and he turns and looks at anu and sniffs his finger (he is creepy 😕) eshann ask who they are and dahnjay says i will tell you later these are big problem for us anu just look at papu (older brother of lallu, sorry dont know the guy) and show ends on anu

tomorrow: both papu and lallu are talking about running away from mental hospital and then daksh tell everyone that samar will be staying with us and everyone just smile and then lallu ask daksh who is rupali to him

Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samantha786 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thnks for the wikid update
u doin a fab job
bookbrain007 thumbnail