mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
chanchal  was present in the weddg of ranaji n padmini on behalf of his fmly😆😆😆 so tat makes him xtra special 2 padmini now....wheras the black beauty caught my eye....the horse luks dashing....tat means chanchal will b close2 padmini as her special frend who will always obey n help her... so in future we get 2 c her riding chanchal  n fightg bravely  wid allhudin khiljis men....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thought that when The Pandit said someone has to give something to Padmini to finalise the marriage, then the horse was going to give something to Padmini and that would look silly, but it was better that Ranaji gave Padmini the horse 😆
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
yup he loves his horse ...tats y he gave it 2 her!!bt then the black beauty was so eyecatching...i liked the horse a lot!
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sattvik

I thought that when The Pandit said someone has to give something to Padmini to finalise the marriage, then the horse was going to give something to Padmini and that would look silly, but it was better that Ranaji gave Padmini the horse 😆

🤣 That would've looked silly.

Chanchal (what a name...for a horse) is a stunning creature. I was actually reminded of the original Black Beauty horse.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I adore Black Horses lyk anything!! 😃 Chanchal...cute name.....😛
Can't wait to catch the episode.....gosh i was out on a Family Function...'n see how much i've missed......😆
the horse was a very pretty horse!😊 sounds quite strange but it is
Nisha_07 thumbnail
A beautiful horse as a present? Wow. Can't wait to see Padmini riding 😊

It's an interesting idea to have the horse representing Ranaji's family. Goes to show the importance of the horse in his life, and therefore Padmini's too.