mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
well well i pitied ranas 1st wife ...after watchg her yesterday she is nothing bt a stubborn,arrogant n bigwidi rajkumariπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† spoilt brat!!!she doesnt hve  the courtesy 2 obey her elders n no respect...infcat she back answering  her mom in law....her attitude shows she n out n out a negative vamp...im sure padmini will win the hearts of her inlwas, servants, commoners  in the palace ...i really pity ranaji 4 tolerating her wifes behaviour bt sure in reality tis must not have been the case...who knos???wheras the current trcak will b enjoyable as 2 c how padmini  cope up wid nagmati!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think they way they are protraying Nagmati may be a little harsh, she might end up being a more nicer person later on, but I don't think she was so "rude" as she was. I think the producers might make her mean so that we are on Padmini's side, since the story is portrayed fro her point of view.
mehraan thumbnail
i kno tats wat i said in history tis must not hve been the case...bt 2 be wid padminis side thy r showg her likewise...i will search 4 the info on her!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I lyk the sound of yur title...... πŸ˜† I guess Rana might not be 'fond' of her too...... πŸ˜†
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

From yesterdays episode Nagmiti came across as a witch. She came across so disrespectful to her mother-in-law.

I understood yesterday from Nagmiti's behavior that, the relationship she shares with Rana ji wasn't strong at all, which led him to stray, and Nagmiti is least bothered by it.

I think there is more to Nagmiti, I cant wait to see it unfold.

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: waterlilly

I think there is more to Nagmiti, I cant wait to see it unfold.

There is a mystery that i sense amidst all this! Can't wait to see the upcoming episodes!! πŸ˜ƒThis show has everything that i always long to see in a Serial 😳

mehraan thumbnail
yup dakoo the show has everthg...i dunno y ppl detest history...it has all the flavours!

exactly! nagmati was a beautiful,strong,intelligent and wealthy queen!
the sho wants to portray her to be this way because it is shown from padmavati's eyes.. infact,padmavati and nagmati used to regularly fight over ratan singhπŸ˜†

according to history,once nagmati was in her palace garden when padmavati stormed in and started fighting with her as ratan singh had spent the previous night with nagmati.. nagmati told padmavati not to be so proud of her beauty because that too will fade away one day

seeing this,ratan singh told them that if they keep fighting they will never know peace.. he said that they should stay together and be happy.. then only will they know true happiness and he will be able to love them to the best of his ability... sounds tough ratan singh!πŸ˜†

coming to the show,they have only shown nagmati to be negative and padmavati to be all positive which is neither true or possible.. nagmati also had her good points and i wish that the makers of the show would understand and incorporate this! the actor playing nagmati is doing a good job! the accent is hard and she and pratha singh sound very natural talking like that! they are doing a damn good jobπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by lime ice - 14 years ago
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: lime ice

exactly! nagmati was a beautiful,strong,intelligent and wealthy queen!
the sho wants to portray her to be this way because it is shown from padmavati's eyes.. infact,padmavati and nagmati used to regularly fight over ratan singhπŸ˜†

according to history,once nagmati was in her palace garden when padmavati stormed in and started fighting with her as ratan singh had spent the previous night with nagmati.. nagmati told padmavati not to be so proud of her beauty because that too will fade away one day

seeing this,ratan singh told them that if they keep fighting they will never know peace.. he said that they should stay together and be happy.. then only will they know true happiness and he will be able to love them to the best of his ability... sounds tough ratan singh!πŸ˜†

coming to the show,they have only shown nagmati to be negative and padmavati to be all positive which is neither true or possible.. nagmati also had her good points and i wish that the makers of the show would understand and incorporate this! the actor playing nagmati is doing a good job! the accent is hard and she and pratha singh sound very natural talking like that! they are doing a damn good jobπŸ‘πŸΌ

thanx limice 4 the stry...wow i kno tis must not hve been the case wen thy r potraying nagmati 2 b out n out negative...no wife likes2 c his hubby being shared n same goes wid padmini 2.... possesiveness n jealousy  stems out of wifes utmost love n devotion  n thres nothing rong in tat! i 2 feel the creatives show the stry as acording 2 wat the facts r!!!
so rana had a tough time in managing his lovely ladies...
wow read abt prc managing his wives wen he spent time wid sanyoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wah tis rajas na......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Rana for being the object of cat fights.

Thanks lime ice for the info.